Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch conjuring 3 the devil made me do it?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I did

It was boring as fuck

the main characters are con artists in real life, they find mentally ill people and say there is a demon inside you

i hated it they didn’t even made a good movie

It was so boring compared to the first 2

it wasn't bad but the first two were much better

no and i don't remember getting any ads about it.

I laughed during the first two and was kicked out of the session for being too loud during the first one (too funny).

This one was just... sad...

No

1rqewd

I did and it sucks, its like one bad episode of a tv show. Second was the best.

It started with happy Teen Couple
:feels::feels::feels:
Turned off after seeing that

Fuck Sexhavers! I hope they all get possessed and DIE!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah
It started with happy Teen Couple
:feels::feels::feels:
Turned off after seeing that

Fuck Sexhavers! I hope they all get possessed and DIE!
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
the sad thing is the faggot Arne just got 5 years for killing incel landlord, and used the Lorraine faggots for bullshit like fucking demon possessing

The first two are pretty awesome. Too bad the main characters are based on pathetic con artists

Yeah

the sad thing is the faggot Arne just got 5 years for killing incel landlord, and used the Lorraine faggots for bullshit like fucking demon possessing

#ILM

INCEL LIVES MATTER
:feelsjuice:
@BummerDrummer

No, I watched quiet place 2 instead, which was also trash. Ultimately movies are dead now, covid halted production for a while now, and now they’re all releasing trash ten times over more than before.

No, I watched quiet place 2 instead, which was also trash. Ultimately movies are dead now, covid halted production for a while now, and now they’re all releasing trash ten times over more than before.
Yeah but black widow was good, quiet place was so garbage

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back