Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch black widow?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was really good,I liked it

Russia stuff was like black ops stuff

also it was filled with hot af bitches like scarlet Johansson and Florence Pugh ,Rachel weisz

man Florence Pugh is such a sexy name for a girl so fucking hot

No. I think I will though. Do any of the girls have accents?

is it good?

most marvel superhero movies i see are kinda mediocre ngl

i'd rather watch sci-fi survival, horror movies or suthin

did not watch

Widow

none of the 3 foids you mentioned are hot , imo. scarlte johnhenson's look is highly overrated. shes a high tier becky or stacylite.

the movie is decent. but the main guy is a cuck, obviously.
lol every one of them are hot af

no. I don't watch female leads

also it was filled with hot af bitches like scarlet Johansson and Florence Pugh ,Rachel weisz

man Florence Pugh is such a sexy name for a girl so fucking hot
I didn't see it, but TBH Florence Pugh is the only one I consider hot, IMHO.

While not ugly, I really don't get the Scarlett Johansson hype.

Rachel Weisz, on the other hand, I find very ugly --- her face gives off a masculine butch vibe

Scarlett Johansson hype.

Rachel Weisz, on the other hand, I find very ugly --- her face gives off a masculine butch vibe
Johansson got old, she’s still Stacy though, I find Rachel weisz so sexy and hot

@Idlevillagercel lmao look at this shit :lul::lul::lul:

First @incelerated talking abou loki :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and now this joker talking about black widow :foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

First @incelerated talking abou loki :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: and now this joker talking about black widow :foidSoy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
OP was the first retard that made a thread about the Loki series iirc. He's the biggest faggot soyboy on this forum, I hope he overdoses on estrogen soon and rid us of his pathetic presence.

You realize it's just a movie and it's not real right?
They don't exist in reality.
Black Widow, Loki, Thanos, they are all fictional characters.
No need to be scared little kangaroo.
:)

OP was the first retard that made a thread about the Loki series iirc.

news to me :feelswhere: this is probably what gave incelerated to confidence to talk about loki and not worry about criticism :feelsjuice:
He's the biggest faggot soyboy on this forum,

Tbh this dude been talking shit about me when I didn't even who the fuck he was or what I did to him :feelswhat:
I hope he overdoses on estrogen
:lul::lul::lul:

Watching blackwidow will get the job done :feelsjuice:

:soy:

Guys how can you watch this crud?

We all know they're fictional :feelsjuice:
Im quite honestly more worried about your state of mind and how malleable it must be for soyvel to penetrate it so easily :feelsbadman:

This nigga still tries to defend himself from his crime :dafuckfeels: Ive never seen someone this shameless :feelswhat:

What's next @incelerated ?:feelsjuice: soy wars? Fast 9:soy::soy::soy::bluepill: ? Black adam :feelsjuice: ?

Did your wife's kid like it? :feelskek:
lol you’re telling me this while you have anime shit in your avi you fucking weeb faggot,capeshit is still the best cope , you anime fags are all trannies ,fucking faggots .I can’t even watch or comprehend anime shit ,cuz I’m a real fucking man

OP was the first retard that made a thread about the Loki series iirc. He's the biggest faggot soyboy on this forum, I hope he overdoses on estrogen soon and rid us of his pathetic presence.
Why do you hate this stuff so much ? It’s still the best entertainment you fucking faggot , you’re the biggest pieces of shits here and I hope you kill yourself and rid of your pathetic presence

Im quite honestly more worried about your state of mind and how malleable it must be for soyvel to penetrate it so easily :feelsbadman:

This nigga still tries to defend himself from his crime :dafuckfeels: Ive never seen someone this shameless :feelswhat:

What's next @incelerated ?:feelsjuice: soy wars? Fast 9:soy::soy::soy::bluepill: ? Black adam :feelsjuice: ?
Again, then why are you still here bitch?
Black adam :feelsjuice: ?
It didn’t even come out yet and you’re shitting on it ,absolute braindead faggot
It’s still the best cops ,faggot ,who the fuck are you to judge people who watch good entertainment?

I hope you kill yourself bro
It was just a joke, chill :feelskek:
Kys

Last edited:
My beliefs are unbreakable. I'm the most based person I know.

What's next @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/31/31214.jpg?1626892306 [/UWSL]@incelerated ?:feelsjuice: soy wars? Fast 9:soy::soy::soy::bluepill: ? Black adam :feelsjuice: ?
Yes :feelsLightsaber:

How are you doing little velociraptor? :)
:dafuckfeels:

:lul:
Why do you hate this stuff so much ? It’s still the best entertainment you fucking faggot , you’re the biggest pieces of shits here and I hope you kill yourself and rid of your pathetic presence

Dude, it's the biggest soy shit out there. You gotta be actually retarded to come to a blackpilled forum and say this feminist bullshit movie is good entertainment :dafuckfeels: even if you were trolling this is just stupid man. Get your soylent bottle out of your ass

Hell yeah, forever good new entertainment bro!! I already did a post about fast 9 ,didn’t do on Star Wars cuz it was long ago and I’m not watching the shows

. I'm the most based person I know.

Buddy you watch black widow and loki and most likely compromised in many other ways IRL that youre not telling us :dafuckfeels: there's nothing based about you nigga :feelswhat:
Hell yeah, forever good new entertainment bro!! I already did a post about fast 9 ,didn’t do on Star Wars cuz it was long ago and I’m not watching the shows
:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Lmao @Idlevillagercel look at this shit man :feelsugh: I was just throwing random names out there but these dudes are serious about soywars and fast 9 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelsjuice:
It didn’t even come out yet and you’re shitting on it ,absolute braindead faggot

Doesnt need to :feelsjuice:, I already knew you fucknuts were reeled in like good goys
It’s still the best cops ,faggot ,who the fuck are you to judge people who watch good entertainment?
"Good entertainment"

Tenor 1 1

I hope you kill yourself bro

Kys
So spicy :feelsohh:

Fucking Faggot, we all know you'll be drowning in your own piss first :feelsjuice:

The two of you are a menace to this forum.

Lmao @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/30/30682.jpg?1626616865 [/UWSL]@Idlevillagercel look at this shit man :feelsugh: I was just throwing random names out there but these dudes are serious about soywars and fast 9 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
It wouldn't surprise me if one of them makes a thread asking what's the best Soylent brand at this point :lul: the state of this forum smh

Also, JFL at @Mentally lost cel insulting other users in edits so they don't get the alerts, he does it all the time. Imagine being such a little bitch you can't even post like a normal person cuz you're afraid of the replies :feelskek:
Op makes a thread saying that a feminist movie is the best entertainment and we're the assholes? Get serious dude

Buddy you watch black widow and loki and most likely compromised in many other ways IRL that youre not telling us :dafuckfeels: there's nothing based about you nigga :feelswhat:

Lmao @Idlevillagercel look at this shit man :feelsugh: I was just throwing random names out there but these dudes are serious about soywars and fast 9 :lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelsjuice:

Doesnt need to :feelsjuice:, I already knew you fucknuts were reeled in like good goys

"Good entertainment"

View attachment 471596

So spicy :feelsohh:

Fucking Faggot, we all know you'll be drowning in your own piss first :feelsjuice:
We all know you two are gonna drown while sucking each other’s cocks first :feelsLSD::feelstastyman: ,faggot
:feelshaha:
You gotta be actually retarded to come to a blackpilled forum and say this feminist bullshit movie is good entertainment :dafuckfeels: even if you were trolling this is just stupid man.
“Black pilled forum” the self righteousness feels like a femoid right there bro, you sound like a foid saying we can’t see the bigger picture just cuz we oughta enjoy some action movies
Also, JFL at @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27375.jpg?1608607700 [/UWSL]@Mentally lost cel insulting other users in edits so they don't get the alerts, he does it all the time. Imagine being such a little bitch you can't even post like a normal person cuz you're afraid of the replies :feelskek:
What do you mean? I don’t know what the fuck is that? I’m replying to you right now bitch, you can stop whining and reply to me, I’ll get the alert if you’re not afraid :feelsLSD:
feminist movie is the best entertainment
Did I say it was the best movie ever made? No,I just said I enjoyed it and it had hot woman, why did you fags get triggered so much? lol:feelstastyman: such fakecel faggots

Last edited:
Op makes a thread saying that a feminist movie is the best entertainment and we're the assholes? Get serious dude
Are you serious?
Everything is feminist and soy and jewed. I literally hate everyone and everything. But am I supposed to just lay in my bed staring at the ceiling? You gotta cope somehow. I would burn down all of hollywood if I could. But that doesn't mean I should live like a caveman.

They are more likely the faggot trannie losers of the losers forum, they attack at anyone and keep sucking each other’s cocks endlessly

No, it looks gay

Are you serious?
Everything is feminist and soy and jewed. I literally hate everyone and everything. But am I supposed to just lay in my bed staring at the ceiling? You gotta cope somehow. I would burn down all of hollywood if I could. But that doesn't mean I should live like a caveman.
Btw they surely love watching anime, which is the biggest trannie faggot trait and much much worse than superhero stuff lol:feelshaha:

Are you serious?
There are literally millions of copes and you go for the most soy feminist movie, and not only that, you also praise it and say it's good shit :feelsseriously:

There are literally millions of copes and you go for the most soy feminist movie, and not only that, you also praise it and say it's good shit :feelsseriously:
I will not make any further comments on this discussion.

Did you even watched it? It wasn’t that feminist neither that soy ,do you want me to say it was bad ? No,it was a good movie,deal with it faggot :feelsLightsaber:
I will not make any further comments on this discussion.
If you don’t do what they say they hate you, just like evil normies or faggot IT members

Did you even watched it? It wasn’t that feminist neither that soy ,do you want me to say it was bad ? No,it was a good movie,deal with it faggot :feelsLightsaber:
If you don’t do what they say they hate you, just like evil normies or faggot IT members
>Nooooooo I can't post faggot soy shit on a blackpilled forum without being criticized what's wrong with these people

You're legit one of the most retarded users in this bitch

Don't take the lizard and the kangaroo too seriously. They start fights as a hobby. They might even secretly like those movies.

Don't take the lizard and the kangaroo too seriously. They start fights as a hobby. They might even secretly like those movies.
Bro you seriously need to reevaluate your whole moral compass, you got some major confusion going on up there :feelsjuice:

>Nooooooo I can't post faggot soy shit on a blackpilled forum without being criticized what's wrong with these people

You're legit one of the most retarded users in this bitch
:feelstastyman:Noooo everyone in this “black piled” forum must not like what I say them to do!! I didnt watched Any of the stuff they did but it’s still shit cuz I’m a faggot ! They can’t enjoy anything expect “blackpill” !!!!:feelsree::feelsree:

You’re legit THE MOST retarded user here bitch :feelsdevil:
Do you read western comics?.
Yes

It wouldn't surprise me if one of them makes a thread asking what's the best Soylent brand at this point :lul: the state of this forum smh

It's unreal how low this forum has fallen since 2019 these dudes are shameless finding entertainment in soy media propaganda
Also, JFL at @Mentally lost cel insulting other users in edits so they don't get the alerts, he does it all the time. Imagine being such a little bitch you can't even post like a normal person cuz you're afraid of the replies :feelskek:
He's clearly getting overwhelmed while trying to preserve his manhood :lul::lul::lul: Ive literally caught him multiple times talking shit about me and accusing me of being blkpill's alt while never confronting me about it :soy::bluepill: I still have no fucking idea what I did to him to even provoke that sort of malice :feelsjuice:
:feelsugh:

They might even secretly like those movies.
Tenor 10

JFL at this autistic turbocope

Yeah , they are probably infiltrators too, my theory is probably right about them, they start a fight wherever they go in here