Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch amazing spider man 2?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I actually liked it pretty much, electro was a Incel villain he goes er cuz everyone hates him, then Chadlite Harry dehaan becomes his friend and they wreck shit together then he becomes true cell goblin kills Gwen STACY

I’m happy electro is back in nwh

I liked Andrew’s Spider-Man. I think most people didn’t like it then because he wasn’t Tobey, but I think he did a good job. The only issue I have with TASM2 is the blatant product placement throughout the movie, specifically for Sony products.

I liked Andrew’s Spider-Man. I think most people didn’t like it then because he wasn’t Tobey, but I think he did a good job. The only issue I have with TASM2 is the blatant product placement throughout the movie, specifically for Sony products.
Yeah I didn’t like robot rhino that stupid Russian guy Andrei

Yeah I didn’t like robot rhino that stupid Russian guy Andrei
I understood they were tying to set up for the Sinister Six movie, but they were really forcing that shit into this one, especially the Rhino scenes. He had no purpose in the movie besides setting up the opening for the third one.

never watched the whole thing, only saw the end part where gwen stacy gets pwnt

zzz. I didn’t like spiderman or care about his gf or dead parents. The harry plot was forced and he looked more like a sex goblin than the green goblin. Electro scenes had way too much cg and loose weight. The look of the movie is also really confusing, spidermans suit and electro look out of place in the real world.