Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you use NT pictures on Tinder (if you tried it)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
How autistic would it be if I just uploaded a picture of me standing against a wall in my bathroom, obviously without making it obvious that it IS in fact a bathroom and i'm aspie as fuck. I have one picture where i'm at a bar from a few years ago. It's shit but i'll add it in too so I don't look like a complete sperg.

Bro, why are you worrying about it? You won't get shit there, unless you are above a 7

Bro, why are you worrying about it? You won't get shit there, unless you are above a 7
why do people even bother with these replies if they don't know what a person looks like? I see it all the time. It comes off as really angsty lmao.

why do people even bother with these replies if they don't know what a person looks like? I see it all the time. It comes off as really angsty lmao.
If you are here, I assume you are nowhere near a 7 and so do most people

How autistic would it be if I just uploaded a picture of me standing against a wall in my bathroom, obviously without making it obvious that it IS in fact a bathroom and i'm aspie as fuck. I have one picture where i'm at a bar from a few years ago. It's shit but i'll add it in too so I don't look like a complete sperg.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
This nigga is unironically trying to ascend on tinder.

To use tinder you need to be an instagram model. Have many high quality pics, and some that shows your social circle. Taking selfies in your home will make you look like a rapist.

If you are here, I assume you are nowhere near a 7 and so do most people
There are good looking people on PSL forums. Not saying I am, but any incel should try it at least once.

Last edited:
There are good looking people on PSL forums. Not saying I am, but it's worth a try.
Update us on your experience and tag me in future threads if you actually go through with this tinder experiment :feelssus:

Don't look like me and you'll be fine.

Update us on your experience and tag me in future threads if you actually go through with this tinder experiment :feelssus:
well I wouldn't brag if anything happened. I'd either quit using the site or just not talk about my experiences because I like it here.

How autistic would it be if I just uploaded a picture of me standing against a wall in my bathroom
i've literally just realized that 90% of my photos of me are that exact fucking picture lol
god no wonder i get no pussy :feelsmage:

I took one while I was shitting.

Got zero matches as expected. Chad would pull it off :feelsseriously:

To use tinder you need to be an instagram model. Have many high quality pics, and some that shows your social circle. Taking selfies in your home will make you look like a rapist.
Got no choice tbh. I've seen people take great pictures inside. Looking good + getting a good quality photo is like 95% of what matters.

Make pictures during NT activities like petting a dog, being in a friend circle, being on a vacation, smiling, hiking, skiing, surfing or diving.

This makes average men seem as more approachable on dating apps, don't mention anything but NT shit (like sport -for example foot ball, like dogs/cats, some shit with traveling). And if they ask you about dating success, say that you focussed on your career/education beforehand, it sounds better than being an incel.

And/or use MBTI based dating apps, some users like Dalaran got success with it, you can be more of yourself therr allegedly, while on Tinder it's >7 and NT mostly or even only.

Good luck and I hope you ascend.

Make pictures during NT activities like petting a dog, being in a friend circle, being on a vacation, smiling, hiking, skiing, surfing or diving.

This makes average men seem as more approachable on dating apps, don't mention anything but NT shit (like sport -for example foot ball, like dogs/cats, some shit with traveling). And if they ask you about dating success, say that you focussed on your career/education beforehand, it sounds better than being an incel.

And/or use MBTI based dating apps, some users like Dalaran got success with it, you can be more of yourself therr allegedly, while on Tinder it's >7 and NT mostly or even only.

Good luck and I hope you ascend.
Appreciate it, man. Sadly I don't have many great pictures at all, if any. It's not something I focused on before. I have a few pics at social events which are pretty terrible but i'll put on or two in just to seem a bit more NT. Might put a dog pic in too.

And if they ask you about dating success, say that you focussed on your career/education beforehand, it sounds better than being an incel.
Just lie, lol. Not that you're a slayer, but that you had some in the past. What are they gonna do? Run a virgin detector across your dick for pussy marks?

No but if i did try to use Tinder, my pictures most probably would be horrible because I never take photos of myself and don't know how to do it properly.

Just lie, lol. Not that you're a slayer, but that you had some in the past. What are they gonna do? Run a virgin detector across your dick for pussy marks?

It's the fucked up reality of the dating scene and modern hypergamy. Both you and OP should quit coping and just swallow the blackpill already. There is no point in trying. If you are on this forum in the first place then it's over. You guys are only doing it out of sheer desperation, which is tbh sometimes even funny to look at.

It's the fucked up reality of the dating scene and modern hypergamy. Both you and OP should quit coping and just swallow the blackpill already. There is no point in trying. If you are on this forum in the first place then it's over. You guys are only doing it out of sheer desperation, which is tbh sometimes even funny to look at.
When was the last time you stepped outside of your house? Been to a college party? Just wondering because someone who's as knowledgeable and blackpilled about the "dating scene and modern hypergamy" must have a lot of life experience.

I agree, plus you need to pass a socialization test (convo), and if you get a date, prove beyond reasonable doubt that you’re an objectively superior person than the cohort that your date interacts with, lives nearby, or gets hit on by.

All the while you’re competing with thousands of eligible men, much like an animal, praying for a crumb of female attention.