Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy did you think popular people have stolen our nerd culture?

pichon

pichon

Banned
-
Years ago popular people said:"so you play videogames,watch cartoons(anime included),read comicbooks(manga included),like sci-fi and fantasy thematic and you have 17 years old,that stuff is for loser who are never going to get a girl" and now:"yes is awesome that stuff" in the 2000s and begining of 2010 nerd culture is for weirdos with awkward social skills who are bullied by chads and stacies (I miss the 2000s great childhood) who are generally males with a poor sexual and social and now they stole that stuff that at the beginning was bullshit now id incredible , Incels people are been always part of that culture I think that we must reclaim our culture

Yes bro. Video games and sci fi stuff especially. Everyone watches superhero movies now. Manga and anime are relatively untouched though, methinks.

This is because normies and females are locusts.

Years ago popular people said:"so you play videogames,watch cartoons(anime included),read comicbooks(manga included),like sci-fi and fantasy thematic and you have 17 years old,that stuff is for loser who are never going to get a girl" and now:"yes is awesome that stuff" in the 2000s and begining of 2010 nerd culture is for weirdos with awkward social skills who are bullied by chads and stacies (I miss the 2000s great childhood) who are generally males with a poor sexual and social and now they stole that stuff that at the beginning was bullshit now id incredible , Incels people are been always part of that culture I think that we must reclaim our culture
Absolutely. Since normies invaded nerd culture and videogames it has gone down in quality. Gaming and Nerd culture has reached mainstream now.

The biggest reason for that is that technology has gotten easier. In the past you had to know your stuff when operating a computer especially before windows 7, after that everything even drivers automatically install themselves. Console gaming also helped a great deal with it.

Absolutely. Since normies invaded nerd culture and videogames it has gone down in quality. Gaming and Nerd culture has reached mainstream now.

The biggest reason for that is that technology has gotten easier. In the past you had to know your stuff when operating a computer especially before windows 7, after that everything even drivers automatically install themselves. Console gaming also helped a great deal with it.
It's also like a normie back in the late 1800-1900 saying cars, airplanes, telegraph, radio are just for nerds tbh.
Because of advancements in technology even the brain dead normies can use it and be exposed to other nerd cultures, hence destroying our community, and then something flashes in your life; the future of video games or anime, PANDERING TO NORMIES :woke:
This is why I have mixed feelings if ever singularity were to happen, I can't fucking accept that normies get to be a part of it too

THIS NEEDS TO STOP OR INVENT A NEW NERD CULTURE THAT CAN'T BE INVADED BY NORMIES FOR GENERATIONS

There’s nothing left to reclaim OP, they’ve driven us off thoroughly. Nowadays I feel like the only entertainment we can safely fall back to is stuff that’s so left-of-field that not even hipsters will indulge, or literally nothing.

The good news is that normies won’t be coming round to take our newfound mountain of garbage away from us anytime soon.

Yes they did, we got nothing left but this forum. Any place other than this, be it nerds,weebs etc place we will get excluded/bullied out.

ye i agree, like im not gonna deny theres plenty of normies who have always been into games like cod and shit but yea they definitely stole the "nerd culture".

Anime is really starting to feel like normie stuff and its fucking depressing.

We must reclaim that culture or alternately school Chad & Stacy in our culture which was a cope as a result of their oppressive behaviour. They'll either drop it asap or immerse themselves in the black pill.

Either way. We win.

Normans took everything, even imageboards.

memes have also been stolen by mainstream trash, cant even go on the internet without seeing "hahah big gay" garbage deepfried pictures

This is because normies and females are locusts.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Wanted to write the same. Locusts describes it perfectly. Once the often hated avant-garde examines something long enough, the public majority opinion shifts, everyone suddenly jumps on the bandwagon, money comes in for the easy cash, deluting the original spirit together through forming a toxic symbiosis until the next "big thing" arises and everyone moves on, leaving a burned mutated carcass behind.

Yes. The culture died in 2007 and video games and movies only got worse since.

Why 2007?

I just remember that being around the time fake gamer girls peaked, and normies pretended to start liking sci-fi and Marvel. Since then, movies and games have become increasingly politically correct and dumbed down in order to pander to them.

I just remember that being around the time fake gamer girls peaked, and normies pretended to start liking sci-fi and Marvel. Since then, movies and games have become increasingly politically correct and dumbed down in order to pander to them.

You might be right. This is why I prefer retro stuff, like music, movies, games, and nerd culture.

You should see the feminist tumblr hackjob Netflix did to She-Ra. She went from a Swords & Sorcery sexy warrior to an androgynous boyish-looking SJW.

Normalfags and foids ruin everything.

Anime is really starting to feel like normie stuff and its fucking depressing.
it’s why I stick to lolicon, I love seeing normies on reddit call me a pedo and lose their shit over me saying I fap to 2D lolis

Yes bro. Video games and sci fi stuff especially. Everyone watches superhero movies now. Manga and anime are relatively untouched though, methinks.
On the bright side, it does make it less of a hit to our SMV to enjoy these things now since it has been normalized.

Pop culture is designed to make you feel as bad as possible about adversities in your life. The superficiality, mindless hedonism, worship of bad people, money, sex, drugs. It’s all geared to influence your mind like hypnosis. It’s purely psychological. Let’s all pay attention to what shorts one of the Kardashian’s are wearing. It’s their way of saying that we have money and fame and you have nothing. Your life’s work and your struggles have less value then what color underwear some Kardashian hoe is wearing. That’s why I hate pop culture.

It’s always bitter revenge when some of them come crashing down. Especially when they were essentially bad people like Weinstein and Fogle.

Pop culture is designed to make you feel as bad as possible about adversities in your life. The superficiality, mindless hedonism, worship of bad people, money, sex, drugs. It’s all geared to influence your mind like hypnosis. It’s purely psychological. Let’s all pay attention to what shorts one of the Kardashian’s are wearing. It’s their way of saying that we have money and fame and you have nothing. Your life’s work and your struggles have less value then what color underwear some Kardashian hoe is wearing. That’s why I hate pop culture.

It’s always bitter revenge when some of them come crashing down. Especially when they were essentially bad people like Weinstein and Fogle.

God tier post
This is why women can never be allowed to congregate here. Inceldom is ours and ours alone. Try grabbing it from us cunts.

Last edited:
Normies are polluting the things I used to like.
Manga and anime are relatively untouched though, methinks.
Nope. You get plenty of normie anime fans nowadays.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back