Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you smoke cannabis?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
in germany it could be legal to smoke it. A new law.

No, but I smelled it and it smelled like shit :feelswhat: (no offense).

No, I'm too high inhib to buy it

No, but I smelled it and it smelled like shit :feelswhat: (no offense).
bob marley smoking GIF
stoned homer simpson GIF

I am convinced that I wouldn't be khhv if I had been the plug. After seeing dysgenic niggers pulling white and even asian women, I honestly believe a little green or coke is the secret to ascending. Now legalisation has taken that away from us. I have learned the ancient secrets of the niggers.

I am convinced that I wouldn't be khhv if I had been the plug. After seeing dysgenic niggers pulling white and even asian women, I honestly believe a little green or coke is the secret to ascending. Now legalisation has taken that away from us. I have learned the ancient secrets of the niggers.
naahhh niggers have this rasta lifestyle

I used to smoke alone but it makes me more depressed

There is a reason to legalize cannabis. Its makes you more soy and asexual. But I think youre way too dumb to understand the evil agenda behind it.

No i just cope with snus (nicotine)

in germany it could be legal to smoke it. A new law.
No, I've never smoked cannabis. I don't think I will ever really smoke anything because I don't want to damage my lungs. I have used a big cigar a few times before but only on very special occasions.

I have used THC/Delta-8 and CBD gummies however. I would be open to using other edibles as well but have never tried them.

yeh but rarely
There is a reason to legalize cannabis. Its makes you more soy and asexual. But I think youre way too dumb to understand the evil agenda behind it.
brocel any evidence for this shit?? i am curious

No. I've never smoked it because I never knew any dealers. Maybe I should try it once.

I wish I could move to Germany but I cannot get a job even in my own country. Almost all kinds of coping is legal and reasonably priced there. When I was there in 2022, it felt really free compared to Finland. The downside is that Germany is very densely populated and swimming freely is verboten in many places.

No weed for your face

No it's for low IQ retards.

No, I don't do any drugs. Very rarely alcohol, but nothing else.

This. Plus, it also makes you retarded. I smoked that crap numerous times in the past, never again.

No because it is only for dumb normies who want to seem unique, same with smoking.