Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News REJECT blackpill, ACCEPT opioidpill

DottKo334

DottKo334

I prefer ticks and chiggers to norms and niggers
★★★★
sup, fellow incelvirgins

You should take the pill, literally, why stay blackpilled, depressed n rot all day when you can have instant improvement by just consuming a weak opioid, that does not cause any physical damage. This, assuming, you have an opioid in a highly pure form, which I would recommend Tianeptine for. It's legal in most countries to get, and not under any narcotics law nor is it some crazy potent shit.

Keep in mind, it has an official medical indication in Germany as an atypical antidepressant, means you don't have the gay SSRI mind numbing, coomkiller effects, as well as no possible post-SSRI syndrome (and other fuck-ups through SSRI treatment). If you live in any european country which has it for medicinal indication prescription-only, you can just ask your shrink if you're in therapy already. They most likely will prescribe it.

SO WHY HAVE YOU NOT TAKEN THE OPEPILL YET BROCEL??

:feelskek:
@frmentalcel
Kinda rude reaction to my polite greetings, but okay. Also, huge value to the thread. the .is has fallen:incel:

Last edited:
sup, fellow incelvirgins

You should take the pill, literally, why stay blackpilled, depressed n rot all day when you can have instant improvement by just consuming a weak opioid, that does not cause any physical damage. This, assuming, you have an opioid in a highly pure form, which I would recommend Tianeptine for. It's legal in most countries to get, and not under any narcotics law nor is it some crazy potent shit.

Keep in mind, it has an official medical indication in Germany as an atypical antidepressant, means you don't have the gay SSRI mind numbing, coomkiller effects, as well as no possible post-SSRI syndrome (and other fuck-ups through SSRI treatment). If you live in any european country which has it for medicinal indication prescription-only, you can just ask your shrink if you're in therapy already. They most likely will prescribe it.

why u not been posting

show how much does it cost

why u not been posting
Who are you? But my answer would be: Inceldom Discussion is not about actual discussing Inceldom, sharing valuable high IQ einstein research, or even discussing anything tbh. Not motivated enough. Except for @Atavistic Autist because he's opepilled and takes tianeptine.

That's real proof on why you should use tianeptine as an antidepressant. Next to the offical use as an antidepressant in EU countries.

Meth is more in tune with the Siegepill meme

Who are you?
hes just another asshole who tells people to kys. like those two butt buddies above. fallout and the lil niger spammer he @

hes just another asshole who tells people to kys. like those two butt buddies above. fallout and the lil niger spammer he @
Answering your question about the price, I can't really tell you right now, since the only knowledgeable source I have for tiamarketing in USA is @Atavistic Autist but he's busy rn.

But usually Tianeptine isn't that expensive, it's not really popular in da mainstream at all. I get mine prescribed since I live in europe where we have actual functioning, non-damaging antidepressants. If you live in the USA, just insert this into your google search bar: "tianeptine sulfate shop site:reddit.com" I'm convinced reddit.edu will have some mutt sourcing.

fENtanyL moggs HARD

Im not a normie, i dont have access to such drugs

sup, fellow incelvirgins

I took tianeptine for some time, but it didnt help me AT ALL. In fact, it only made things worse.

And i dont understand how is that even an opiod, it doesnt give you any pleasure or euphoria, unlike real illegal drugs.

Have your tried kratom
No, but Tianeptine is a way more viable option compared to Kratom, since you can dose it accurately with pharmaceutical quality salt form, if you buy it from an online vendor.
Kratom on the other hand is not accurate at all, every plant has a different alcaloid content percentage of Mitragynine, then also 7-Hydroxymitragynine that both aswell have a lot of effects in general on other receptors that aren't even really researched.

It is an acceptable alternative to Tianeptine, but Kratom is definitely more of lower quality in terms of it's therapeutic antidepressive value than Tianeptine.

I took tianeptine for some time, but it didnt help me AT ALL. In fact, it only made things worse.

And i dont understand how is that even an opiod, it doesnt give you any pleasure or euphoria, unlike real illegal drugs.
If you take enough, you will get high. But that's the whole point of it being used as an antidepressant, you don't look for the euphoria, pure bliss & satisfaction that either high potent opioids make you feel or recreational dosages. You use it as a therapeutic tool.

"real illegal drugs" what bro, you know that any Heroin you'd get on the street would be worse than pure tianeptine? Average street heroin doesn't even reach above 5% actual Diacetylmorphine, the actual psychoactive chemical. If you just wanna get high, it ain't for u. Tianeptine is a full agonist at the MOR the receptor, that is the primary receptor seen as responsible for analgesia/euphoria from opioids.

It also increases release of dopamine in the part of the brain that is considered the reward pathway, just as amphetamines, cocaine, nicotine, go figure.

I dont like drugs never had them dont have access to them

If you take enough, you will get high. But that's the whole point of it being used as an antidepressant, you don't look for the euphoria, pure bliss & satisfaction that either high potent opioids make you feel or recreational dosages. You use it as a therapeutic tool.

"real illegal drugs" what bro, you know that any Heroin you'd get on the street would be worse than pure tianeptine? Average street heroin doesn't even reach above 5% actual Diacetylmorphine, the actual psychoactive chemical. If you just wanna get high, it ain't for u. Tianeptine is a full agonist at the MOR the receptor, that is the primary receptor seen as responsible for analgesia/euphoria from opioids.

It also increases release of dopamine in the part of the brain that is considered the reward pathway, just as amphetamines, cocaine, nicotine, go figure.
Well i didnt like the effect from this drug. Cant recommend it to incels.

Im not a normie, i dont have access to such drugs
My brother, Tianeptine is online available in the world wide web. And it's fairly easy for non-normies to get to drugs, tons of spergs coping with drugs they just buy from darknet markets, it requires no social interaction at any point. They're probably just smart enough to use reddit.edu for like 30 seconds and you're already having a source.

Well i didnt like the effect from this drug. Cant recommend it to incels.
Could you elaborate a bit more? How much did you even take? What form of Tianeptine did u take? Sodium or Sulfate?

My brother, Tianeptine is online available in the world wide web. And it's fairly easy for non-normies to get to drugs, tons of spergs coping with drugs they just buy from darknet markets, it requires no social interaction at any point. They're probably just smart enough to use reddit.edu for like 30 seconds and you're already having a source.
Using Darkweb requires high IQ and some technical knowledge. Im too low IQ for this bullshit

Using Darkweb requires high IQ and some technical knowledge. Im too low IQ for this bullshit
I genuinely have zero technical knowledge no IT understanding, and I pulled it off. Just search something like "DNM guide site:reddit.com" and you will most definitely find what you need if you just actually look at shit, and click yourself through maybe 1, 2 max 3 threads until you found everythang.

I genuinely have zero technical knowledge no IT understanding, and I pulled it off. Just search something like "DNM guide site:reddit.com" and you will most definitely find what you need if you just actually look at shit, and click yourself through maybe 1, 2 max 3 threads until you found everythang.
I guess i can try, but i doubt itll work

I guess i can try, but i doubt itll work
The internet is full with information that is worth researching/looking for, you can autodidacticly learn languages, coding, graphic design, just by looking for it on google. Your doubt is completely unnecessary, doubting an easy process like this inhibits progressive process as a human being.

Could you elaborate a bit more? How much did you even take? What form of Tianeptine did u take? Sodium or Sulfate?
Idk what form it was. It increased my sex drive, which was too high anyway and didnt help me against my OCD at all. I think that this drug is only good for foids, and sexhaving scum. I dont recommend incels taking it. It will make things worse for you.

The internet is full with information that is worth researching/looking for, you can autodidacticly learn languages, coding, graphic design, just by looking for it on google. Your doubt is completely unnecessary, doubting an easy process like this inhibits progressive process as a human being.
I already tried using darkweb in the past multiple times but all shops i find are fake

Idk what form it was. It increased my sex drive, which was too high anyway and didnt help me against my OCD at all. I think that this drug is only good for foids, and sexhaving scum. I dont recommend incels taking it. It will make things worse for you.
That side effect is not even listed on the package leaflet of my medicinal Tianeptine, it also is very rarely associated with libido-related adverse reactions. This is why it's often recommended as a better option than SSRI.
I don't remember saying it helps for OCD, iirc it's not even anywhere indicated for OCD, I don't see literature supporting any off-label use for it.

There's a whole lotta inconsistencies with your reports about Tianeptine, maybe you'd be better off with fent laced perc 30s for nodding off n getting high as a kite. Not every substance with opioid effects makes you instantly high, especially not an antidepressant.

Cope or rope. If you can’t embrace the pain of inceldom there are multiple easy outs. You either become the hero or live long enough to become the villain. Soyceity views incels as the villains so we’ve already become what normies and Chad fears. Why not embrace the chaos we can inflict.

Cope or rope. If you can’t embrace the pain of inceldom there are multiple easy outs. You either become the hero or live long enough to become the villain. Soyceity views incels as the villains so we’ve already become what normies and Chad fears. Why not embrace the chaos we can inflict.
So what is your point? You're giving me something incoherent, hero villain bs about chaos what? You sure as hell are not gonna inflict any chaos on anything if you're depressed, @Atavistic Autist is living proof, studies exist about it and it's relatively unknown. It has a based mechanism other than bs SSRI, and even legally obtainable through internet shops.

Idk what you're trying to tell me, is just everything that can improve your life quality cope and should thusly be discarded? If you think you are some villain inflicting chaos, embracing the pain like a based shrigma alpha wolf male, newsflash buddy. You're not a villain, nor will you be a hero nor will you ever inflict any impactful "chaos". Literally nobody else out there cares about you, u can still do something to improve pain and suffering, it's right in my post.

[IMG alt="DottKo334"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/29/29452.jpg?1661394813[/IMG]

DottKo334

I prefer ticks and chiggers to norms and niggers​

★★★★
JoinedSep 18, 2020 Posts 888

BASED Drugmaxxing. Can't notice being a subhuman if you're stoned out of your mind