Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did you realize suddenly or gradually (that it's over)? POOL

• Thread starter Deleted member 44784
  • Start date

How was your realization that it's over

• Total voters
Deleted member 44784

Deleted member 44784

Brown eyes = over
-
I mean, did you realize it was fucking over for the first time during an unforgivable day, or were you gradually realizing through time passing?

I was living my happy life until 10 yr old, as a deformedcel, I was getting a sleepover at a friend's house, and while I was shirtless, just chilling, the rich doctor father of my friend told me I was disabled, because I have Pectus Excavatum (example below).
Images 23

My life was over by that day (suddenly realized)

Last edited:
over for benchpresscels

bar can’t land on ur chest

over for benchpresscels

It's so bizarre that , if water come into contact with my chest, it just stay on the hole like a little river

Slowly over time. Blackpilled hard and fast about looks, but learning the depths of how over it is a journey into the abyss.

over for benchpresscels

Beyond brutal

i gradually realized my situation , because i was a red piller , i was a hardcore nofapper until two years and i concluded that i got 0 bitches

its already over for disabled cels

i gradually realized my situation , because i was a red piller , i was a hardcore nofapper until two years and i concluded that i got 0 bitches
Interesting thing (the nofap = scam thing)

did you realize it was fucking over for the first time during an unforgivable day, or were you gradually realizing through time passing?
It started slowly, with rejections all through middle and high school, while my colleagues were having their romances, I was the odd one out.

Then it became sudden, in college, where I though quiet guys had a chance due to the supposed intellectual environment, but I ended up learning that supposedly intelligent and well-educated foids would love doing drunken orgies and getting impregnated by anonymous Chads, even if it meant they would drop out. Meanwhile quiet guys who just wanted a gf rot alone. It was too brutal seeing what the true female preferences are. Something died in me there.

But I still had hope, as I began my job after college, I though I would find responsible foids there. But they were even worse. The naive ones would get pregnant and drop out, the smarter ones would take birth control and do illegal abortions. The foids in the workplace were even more degenerate than in college.

That's when I realized that foids only worsen as they age. I shoul've tried to impregnate a foid in school or college. Now, as a balding non-NT wageslave, it is truly over.

Last edited:
I think its a gradual process for most. It took me time to understand that I'm actually not even average looking - but rather ugly. It was a blackpill pummeling after another until I realised it. After that it all starts to make sense, why people in general don't even like to be around you. Because nobody likes ugly people

Gradually. I realized completely when I was 20. In the past I didn't fully realized it

I had a bluepilled friend with a terrible nct, mfer was wearing shades most of the time and he didn't even realize it. He unconsciously knew:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Until I brought it up to him and he's still coping to this day.

I think its a gradual process for most. It took me time to understand that I'm actually not even average looking - but rather ugly. It was a blackpill pummeling after another until I realised it. After that it all starts to make sense, why people in general don't even like to be around you. Because nobody likes ugly people
This is brutal. At first we think we are just average so we can cope by studying or :bluepill:

Then we realize we are actually ugly:blackpill:

It hit me like a ton of bricks. Works similar for women too, they would rather get hit by a car than to be in a committed relationship with me.

kinda both :feelscomfy: one rejection really fucked with me back in 2014 April though :cryfeels:

I mean, did you realize it was fucking over for the first time during an unforgivable day, or were you gradually realizing through time passing?

I was living my happy life until 10 yr old, as a deformedcel, I was getting a sleepover at a friend's house, and while I was shirtless, just chilling, the rich doctor father of my friend told me I was disabled, because I have Pectus Excavatum (example below).
View attachment 649635

My life was over by that day (suddenly realized)
I suddenly realized when every normie betrayed me and accused me of theft, i made this account that same day:feelsrope:

I was fully bluepilled in terms of love until my 14-15 yo I'd say.
Then, after several rejections, and the fact that no girl made any approach for me, I gradually realized about my incel condition.
I discovered about the blackpill during the first covid lockdown and it just gave me explanations and proofs about some theories I suspected to be true.
I didn't suddenly realized it was true, it just confirmed what I thought before.

Its not over for me :feelzez:

It's not over for me yet :smonk::whitepill::whitepill: