Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you have pathetic friends in HS??

The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-

My friends were really pathetic, one had a annoying box face and the other one was the biggest loser of the grade, i had ZERO trust in them

No.

It didn't take much for a watchful spectator to unlock the secrets.

i either had no friends or pathetic friends...alternating between the two

Mine were a bit nt

I have a poor bluepilled fat blackcel friend
he has somehow gotten multiple gfs online (never meetup) so maybe hes on to something

I used to hang out with a few people, but I wouldn't call them friends. We had no common interests and we just bullied each other. They all were low tier normies.

My friends were really pathetic, one had a annoying box face and the other one was the biggest loser of the grade, i had ZERO trust in them
Yeah always getting beat or shamed or hated or bullied

I didn’t have any friends in high school

What are pathetic friends ?

Yeah, I was bitter for years how the only friends I could scrape up were personality-void, ambitionless, meek, pathetic faggots. I loathed them even when they were my only friends. I now realize that I was just too ugly to make the cut to better social circles. Blackpill really made the pieces fall in place.

A true friend cannot be pathetic

I could only be friends with pathetic losers because I couldn't handle being mogged by my own social circle. My ego felt better when I hung out with people who I thought were below me. It wasn't until years later I realized we were all hopeless and I probably ended up the most incel out of all of them.

Pathetic? nah.

Unattractive incel friends? ya

I had a toxic friendship with normies

Never had any friends.

I could only be friends with pathetic losers because I couldn't handle being mogged by my own social circle. My ego felt better when I hung out with people who I thought were below me. It wasn't until years later I realized we were all hopeless and I probably ended up the most incel out of all of them.
High IQ

I had one friend who was uglier and shorter than me. But he was smart tho:cool:.