Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you have abusive/narcissistic parents?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36489
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36489

Self-banned
-
title, parents always kept me in the house and made fun of my weight height and face and never taught me good hygiene or put me in any sports or let me go with my friends outside. all of the experiences my peers had i never had and i always resented this world for making me suffer so badly

Yes, in so many ways and to the point you wouldnt believe.

title, parents always kept me in the house and made fun of my weight height and face and never taught me good hygiene or put me in any sports or let me go with my friends outside. all of the experiences my peers had i never had and i always resented this world for making me suffer so badly
Of fucking course
yes
'YOURE CRAZY I NEVER DID THAT TO YOU'

'you are a liar this happened in your dreams'

'THE PAST IS THE PAST so move on!'

'daniel you and your brother are the only people that i really love in this world'

its crazy to see how much i truly hate people, and I am surrounded by these people as most of them are my family
They have said exactly the same things bro “I don’t remember doing that “ and “you probably remember it wrong “
Yes, in so many ways and to the point you wouldnt believe.
Very relatable

No, thank God. But I had a lot of obnoxious stepfathers.

I was always the fuck up son who could never do anything right. My parents never taught me how to do anything and then lectured and guilt-tripped me over how useless I am. It was all about control and obedience with those two.

Got whipped Shitless, because I was a little shit.

yes
'YOURE CRAZY I NEVER DID THAT TO YOU'

'you are a liar this happened in your dreams'

'THE PAST IS THE PAST so move on!'

'daniel you and your brother are the only people that i really love in this world'

its crazy to see how much i truly hate people, and I am surrounded by these people as most of them are my family
Same boat as this basically

Same boat as this basically
im just looking at the venting threads and now i see that my fellow brocels have had a horrible childhood, but IT likes to cherrypick

got physically beat and would often end up sleeping on the floor cause it hurt to move.