Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Did you had phase about your countryfoids ?

To koniec

To koniec

الحياة الدنيا قصيرة، فتوب إلى الله قبل أن ترجع إلى
★★★★★
In my country in past many men simped for women saying that 'polish women are most beautiful in the world' now after iron curtain fell closer and closer to current times many men learned that they were disillusioned by such statements and now after feminism wave and seeing how easy polish cumdumpsters are for foreigners they have even slurs for them like p0lka - polish girl written by zero
,similiar to russian natashka i seen 'maybe' something similiar with other nations countries, races. South slavic men simp for their foids, black men especially either simp for sheboons or detest them, in shitholes like albania or iran, pakistan saw something similiar. I guess lurking on chinese, japanese nets saw something that japanese, chinese noodlewhores are better than white women.
It's always shithole countries which have no self worth other than their cumdumpsters and never seen succesfull nations like US or bongs who do this. They are smart and say that their foids are ugly like british women while they prioretize their men.

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@RREEEEEEEEE
@your personality
@Tenshi
@Legionarivs

In my country in past many men simped for women saying that 'polish women are most beautiful in the world' now after iron curtain fell closer and closer to current times many men learned that they were disillusioned by such statements and now after feminism wave and seeing how easy polish cumdumpsters are for foreigners they have even slurs for them like p0lka - polish girl written by zero
,similiar to russian natashka i seen 'maybe' something similiar with other nations countries, races. South slavic men simp for their foids, black men especially either simp for sheboons or detest them, in shitholes like albania or iran, pakistan saw something similiar. I guess lurking on chinese, japanese nets saw something that japanese, chinese noodlewhores are better than white women.
It's always shithole countries which have no self worth other than their cumdumpsters and never seen succesfull nations like US or bongs who do this. They are smart and say that their foids are ugly like british women while they prioretize their men.

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@RREEEEEEEEE
@your personality
@Tenshi
@Legionarivs
Yeah guys that live vicariously because females of the same race as them are considered attractive are delusional and often think it will trickle down to them. Same with affinity for culture and food. All the benefits from that halo are enjoyed by females and not males.

I am a currycel and I think our women are grotesquely hideous goblinas with personality of a wet mop

Yeah guys that live vicariously because females of the same race as them are considered attractive are delusional and often think it will trickle down to them. Same with affinity for culture and food. All the benefits from that halo are enjoyed by females and not males.
great point about food, while polish cuisine and especially british one are awful i've seen many food nationalist especially with curries or asians and southern europeans, that their food is superior... food nationalism is even dumber than foid nationalism tbh

great point about food, while polish cuisine and especially british one are awful i've seen many food nationalist especially with curries or asians and southern europeans, that their food is superior... food nationalism is even dumber than foid nationalism tbh
Food nationalism is usually just indirect foid nationalism tbh
The most flattering terms normies use to introduce the idea of sex and state sex appeal toward foids of a certain group are usually food and playing up the individual characteristics of women
"spicy hot latina", "dark chocolate", "fiery Italian", Asian women serving tea being associated with them being attentive and feminine.

Just don't allow others to fetishize your food theory.

t's always shithole countries which have no self worth other than their cumdumpsters and never seen succesfull nations like US or bongs who do this. They are smart and say that their foids are ugly like british women while they prioretize their men.
i think all poor european countries have this retarded cope

they are really fucking stupid and xenophilic (obsessed with foreigners), they literally sit there and grin like submissive monkeys while a black soccer player takes the microphone, and has nothing to say about the country except that the local women are so beautiful, implying that he is fucking them, JFL

tell us more how you'z be fukkin local women, tyrone, damn we're the best :D

they are really fucking stupid and xenophilic (obsessed with foreigners), they literally sit there and grin like submissive monkeys while a black soccer player takes the microphone, and has nothing to say about the country except that the local women are so beautiful, implying that he is fucking them, JFL

polaks used to be this, but i guess biggest foid nationalism right now in yurop are balkans
when i was watching interviews what other nations thinks of my country it's often 'beautiful women' now i feel cucked when i remember this
and worst of worst are south slavs saying that slavic women are most beautiful while what westerners think of slav women they think of blue eyed blonde stacies from russia

This tbh.

Examples?

i've looked for some articles to translate but can't find shit, i blame google because i remember the articles exactly

if you really want to see more check out the russian world cup thing from a couple years ago, which spawned articles like this from globohomo

I never had a phase. The girls I've always been the most attracted to are still the same ones I'm the most attracted to. None were or are from my country really.

I am a currycel and I think our women are grotesquely hideous goblinas with personality of a wet mop
this. I never simped for foids of any country

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@RREEEEEEEEE
@your personality
@Tenshi
@Legionarivs
Never had a phase for German women in particular. Never defended them or simped for them, there is no beauty to admire there tbh. They are most of the time dull looking and get BTFOed by Slav women when it comes to aesthetics (at least judging from my personal tastes). Only once simped for them a tiny bit in 2015 (due to mass migration and seeing sex crimes as a threat back then), nowadays I couldn't care less about these problems because most women would spit on me anyways.

Never had this phase, I've always seen Italian foids as the hypergamous beasts they are

Oooh, lucky man OPe.
I love Polish foids.

Same in my country, I guess is some kind of social conditioning

I never simped or bought the "our wahmen are the most beautiful in the whole world" bs, if anything they're the most delusional

Yes

I used to have the belief that Colombian women were the most loyal, loving women on the planet....what an idiot I was, Colombianas are the dirtiest sluts out there and are only loyal and traditional towards white guys --- this was one of the hardest black pill truths to swallow.
Some guys never grow out of it --- I used to work with an old Russian man, and his exact words "Russian women are the best women in the world"...please they're probably the second sluttiest after Colombians

Yes

I used to have the belief that Colombian women were the most loyal, loving women on the planet....what an idiot I was, Colombianas are the dirtiest sluts out there and are only loyal and traditional towards white guys --- this was one of the hardest black pill truths to swallow.
Some guys never grow out of it --- I used to work with an old Russian man, and his exact words "Russian women are the best women in the world"...please they're probably the second sluttiest after Colombians
boomers often have such beliefs cause for them it's sign of their nationalism ( same as food nationalism ), nowodays i think that in global village young guys are waking up about 'muhhh our women are best' there's whole world of good looking women ( tho if you don't find some of their phenotype attractive for you it might be a problem )
Same in my country, I guess is some kind of social conditioning

I never simped or bought the "our wahmen are the most beautiful in the whole world" bs, if anything they're the most delusional
tho brazilian have such stereotype sometimes ( and it always come back in discussion for mixed race tho )

brazilian women and colombian women are most times brougth up in discussion for one most gorgeous women in world ( tho they always have white passing features or at least some white features )

Last edited:
Only once simped for them a tiny bit in 2015 (due to mass migration and seeing sex crimes as a threat back then), nowadays I couldn't care less about these problems because most women would spit on me anyways.
That's a reasonable view. Women "are not ENTITLED to" anything. Well, then we men are not entitled to protect the modern degenerate whores of Europe. Let them enjoy some cultural/sexual "enrichment", because after all the vast majority of European women love the mass immigration of these hordes.

@SocialzERo
@Lebensmüder
@RREEEEEEEEE
@your personality
@Tenshi
@Legionarivs

Im still attracted to slavic women :feelsmage:

you are curry poopskin, just look for other curry poopskin
lmao no..one flight to Moscow is all it takes for an ethnic to cuck an abused slav mongrel like you. Never forget that. :feelsthink:

lmao no..one flight to Moscow is all it takes for an ethnic to cuck an abused slav mongrel like you. Never forget that. :feelsthink:
i have blonde hair and blue eyes subhuman poopskin and i'm not even russian

i have blonde hair and blue eyes subhuman poopskin and i'm not even russian
Keep coping Oleg. I can't even go hard on you cuz you will probably rope like the rest of your subhuman comrades. :feelskek::feelskek:
Images

Images

well OP i'm white so for me Polish girls are the creme de la creme. I'm south american so there's a lot of monsters in here. But a lot of people say that brazilians girls are the best thats kinda funny though. They can have bodies but they're usually ugly.

Last edited:
Keep coping Oleg. I can't even go hard on you cuz you will probably rope like the rest of your subhuman comrades. :feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 441590
View attachment 441589
india average iq 81
poland average iq 99

and why you want slavic hole if you consider us subhuman ? and yes we known that curries are complete ubermensch, but i won't be fightining with you i just told you that you should date your own

at least i don't want brown women cause i'm not hypocrite like you when you consider us inferior while wanting your women
well OP i'm white so for me Polish girls are the creme de la creme. I'm south american so there's a lot of monsters in here. But a lot of people say that brazilians girls are the best thats kinda funny though. They can have bodies but they're usually ugly.
yes many westerners have latina fetish i feel you a bit cause brazilian men have bad stereotypes attached to them. Social status is all in this world, that's why nations like britons, nordics ( not nation but whole group ), germans, italians, americans are desirable

@Tenshi
@SocialzERo

Last edited:
india average iq 81
poland average iq 99
Lol another IQ coper.
Tell your IQ statistic to Anastasia while she's getting her ass drilled by Ramesh Ramalingam :feelskek::feelskek:
Images 1

and why you want slavic hole if you consider us subhuman ? and yes we known that curries are complete ubermensch, but i won't be fightining with you i just told you that you should date your own
I don't want to fight with you either. But future doesn't look bright for you slav mongrels..half of you will either die incels (like you) or commit suicide and the remaining others will get cucked by ethnic BVLLs. :feelsokman:

American foids are hotter