Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys used to watch wrestling or watch it currently?

E

Evil Genius

Hiiiii
-
Wrestling used to be a good cope tbh, I enjoyed the storylines and the hot bitches when I was a kid. I can't believe I thought that shit used to be real lol.

I missed out on the good ol days of the monday night wars in the mid to late 90's because I was born too late JFL, but I watched the early 2000's to mid 2000's wrestling and it was still pretty good before it turned PG and all the soyboys started watching it.

Triple H and Batista were my favourites and Stone Cold and the Rock ofc.

If anyone watches it currently can you tell me if it's good or not pls thnx.

I only warch it a few times a year these days. It’s gay as shit. Like everything else it’s geared for millennial nerds/normies.

It was great in the 90s and 00s but it’s trash now.

I only warch it a few times a year these days. It’s gay as shit. Like everything else it’s geared for millennial nerds/normies.
is there lot's of feminism and muhhh "female empowerment" in it now?

I heard they banned blood too?

it was great stuff even in the 70's and 80's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than now.

did you watch the monday night wars? was you a wcw or a wwf fanboy?
I like both. WWF was better when WCW was around because they had competition but now there is no competition and thus no motivation to improve the product.

i watched regularly from mid90's to 2002. i was mainly wwf fan but wcw was great stuff too.

it was great stuff even in the 70's and 80's waaaaaaaaaaaaay better than now.
lol wut? what was it like in the 70's? I seen some 80's matches with Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior on VCR and youtube and the atmosphere looked pretty good tbh.
I like both. WWF was better when WCW was around because they had competition but now there is no competition and thus no motivation to improve the product.
I wish I could experience wrestling in the late 90's ffs, it seems to be the universal opinion that wrestling was at it's peak in popularity and entertainment back then.

I wish I could experience wrestling in the late 90's ffs, it seems to be the universal opinion that wrestling was at it's peak in popularity and entertainment back then.
Yeah it was fucking awesome. Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, etc. It was great and I came home from school every day excited for the wrestling.

lol wut? what was it like in the 70's? I seen some 80's matches with Hulk Hogan and Ultimate Warrior on VCR and youtube and the atmosphere looked pretty good tbh.

yeah thats how i watch the 70's and 80's stuff on youtube usually.

wrestling was always good to great until wcw went under.

Yeah it was fucking awesome. Stone Cold, The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, etc. It was great and I came home from school every day excited for the wrestling.
yeah I miss the buzz I used to get from watching it lol.

The video games used to be amazing too JFL.

Wrestling is gay as shit now, at least WWE is. all about Wymen empowerment, trying to appeal to the homosexuals, to young kids, and to shareholders, bland stories and the same matches over and over

Here comes the pain was the shit.

legit man, that game was amazing on PS2. I played the storymode like a million times. S vs R 2005-2008 were all good too, especially general manager mode.

Wrestling is gay as shit now, at least WWE is. all about Wymen empowerment, trying to appeal to the homosexuals, to young kids, and to shareholders, bland stories and the same matches over and over
yeah sadly. I seen a clip on youtube and the crowd was all full of 10 yr olds, roasties and soyboys.