Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL anybody else who used to be a wigger ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I used to be a wigger half of my childhood. I played SAMP all day and listened to gangsta rap from the 90s my favorite artists were Ice Cube, Eazy E , 2Pac.

To be honest it was a good cope while it lasted JFL I had it so much better back then when I think of it.

I started playing Gta San Andreas recently and got to reminisce how it used to be almost a decade ago. Still does not hit the same as before.

I was a rotter who did nothing all day so these were some of my most memorable experiences as a kid.

thugmaxxing is faggot trait, low inhibmaxxing is good

thugmaxxing is faggot trait, low inhibmaxxing is good
i did not thugmaxx but all i did all day was playing samp and listening to gangsta rap from the 90s.

Neither are good. Only erenyeagermaxxx
thugmaxxing is good for a sub5 if you did it in your teens. Thugmaxxing as an adult is more of a joke advice.

I was a pajigger in high school. Got into nigculture during the rise of trap music and the whole soundcloud wave. I would dress and talk like a nigger with the sagging pants, Jordan retros, and everything. I forgive myself for that dark phase of my life (pun intended), and it's extremely unfortunate how wannabe-blackism has become the law of the land for zoomer normies in the post-lockdown world.

Last edited:
where did he say he was thugmaxxing
Wiggermaxxing is a form of thugmaxxing. Thugmaxxing doesn't necessarily mean actually commiting crimes, it more so refers to adopting that aesthetic

Most wiggers i've encountered online were russian.
yeah they're idiots trying to copy black gangster neighborhood degenerate lifestyle in some way

Don't tell that to wereq, he'll have a mental breakdown
more than 90% of low life scum who were hanging around in neighborhoods and doing crime were listening to rap/hip hop, including local "musicians"

basta.jpg
wide_4_3_005cd2c16968e4f288ec4a3d91c1e5e1.jpeg

more than 90% of low life scum who were hanging around in neighborhoods and doing crime were listening to rap/hip hop, including local "musicians"

basta.jpg
It was very surprising for me to learn how prevalent American nigculture really is in Eastern Europe, especially since I thought you guys already had your own unique "hood" subculture in the form of the gopnik culture.

I presume the Chechens and Dags are wiggers too? I saw an interview with Khabib Nurmagomedov where he claimed to have listened to American rap in his youth

Wiggermaxxing is a form of thugmaxxing. Thugmaxxing doesn't necessarily mean actually commiting crimes, it more so refers to adopting that aesthetic
its a cope because when you completely eliminate religion, moral values and replace them with mindless consumerism people cling to other alternatives such as nigger culture.

yeah they're idiots trying to copy black gangster neighborhood degenerate lifestyle in some way

basta.jpg
slavs who wiggermaxx are funny as hell :lul:

its a cope because when you completely eliminate religion, moral values and replace them with mindless consumerism people cling to other alternatives such as nigger culture.
I don't know how nigculture came to prominence in Eastern Europe, but in the West I think it was in large part due to media fearmongering. It's the same thing with punk rock. The Jewish media makes a big deal about it on purpose because they know that makes it look tantalizing to white kids who want to piss off their parents. White rappers like Eminem and Vanilla Ice also served as very useful tools in making nigculture look fashionable to white suburban youth.

Ice Cube, Eazy E , 2Pac
Far better compared to what the youth of today are listening to. Nigculture post-2014 has been merged with metrosexuality and the gay agenda and thereby turned into something that's lost the masculine nature it once had but kept the glorification of senseless violence.

Modern rappers:

I don't know how nigculture came to prominence in Eastern Europe, but in the West I think it was in large part due to media fearmongering. It's the same thing with punk rock. The Jewish media makes a big deal about it on purpose because they know that makes it look tantalizing to white kids who want to piss off their parents. White rappers like Eminem and Vanilla Ice also served as very useful tools in making nigculture look fashionable to white suburban youth.
rock/ metal culture is just as degenerate as nigger culture I agree. As I said the kikes did the entire civilized world dirty by promoting degenerate cultures for europeans to follow. They use the divide and conquer tactic.

Retards will fight over legalizing drugs meanwhile Rotschild's Cabal makes trillions per month.

Also one more theory I've got is that nigger culture became so popular because of games like GTA but the rise of nigger culture that influenced millions of zoomers to turn into braindead wiggers was the release of GTA 5 which took the world by storm.

It was not as bad back then but once tiktok launched everything got 300x times worse.

ou guys already had your own unique "hood" subculture in the form of the gopnik culture.
it's sure not exact copy of blacks but similar in a way. Now typical gopnik stereotype barely exists if at all, they evolved into something more modern, at least when it comes to clothes and type of stuff they listen to. Oldschool gopnik scum (at least in 2000s to early 2010s) listened to either both local and foreign rap or some thug music (Blatnaya pesnya)

Some local rap trash of 2000s/early 2010s:

View: https://youtu.be/7IYvhsmTGrU?si=IlQu-T9biNswS5Yt

View: https://youtu.be/Hwz-m_p4QQ0?si=3Y8sg_PitiOVf0pl&t=37

View: https://youtu.be/eTlLyxerPWo?si=VpJtGxhSiHE-dzLk

Thug music classics:

View: https://youtu.be/TsGt97hPfkI?si=ybcn-2nI8xMvu_4l

View: https://youtu.be/gxDk311ZY7s?si=cXla0bwxRUnfaQ7f&t=47

View: https://youtu.be/EKHOUsWxolM?si=JCQlJVAX73g_QVPr&t=39

New kind of young lowlife scum

smart_quality_scale_1200
KjNWuVZxyyU.jpg
%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%85-%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2-10-12-%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8F%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B0-v0-bjRocDF1N3p4a3NiMcWryUh5oR5Y725NZ7z9XePETDAUeUF9vIthiiz-YBkt.png

I presume the Chechens and Dags are wiggers too?
they're different in their own way, but their thugs are also low iq idiots just like blacks from the hood

56q.jpg
1366980689_970585_17.jpg
1667526654_1-sportishka-com-p-mokasini-priora-oboi-1.jpg
scale_1200
1639732289180119138.jpg
kavkaz-okhladel-k-priora.jpg

the rise of nigger culture that influenced millions of zoomers to turn into braindead wiggers was the release of GTA 5 which took the world by storm.
I don't doubt that millions of zoomers being exposed to black culture in their formative years via the GTA franchise played a role, but I think the biggest thing was the trap music wave co-occurring with the rise of music streaming.

It was not as bad back then but once tiktok launched everything got 300x times worse.
Heavy agree, I wonder why it's the case. People would listen to niggermusic, dress like them, and even use their slang prior to the lockdown/post-lockdown era, but it's as if wiggerism has gone into overdrive now. Post-2003 zoomers today have copied their entire speech patterns from niggers.

When I was in high school, people would just take a few slang terms from blacks, but now it's as if folks can't even structure a complete sentence in the white man's English. Literally just look at 90% of comments being left on any tiktok video. These "people" are literal flesh-automatons who need to be culled for their own sake.

@ElTruecel @Adolf Hitler

I don't doubt that millions of zoomers being exposed to black culture in their formative years via the GTA franchise played a role, but I think the biggest thing was the trap music wave co-occurring with the rise of music streaming.
the soundcloud era was not that popular in Europe as far as I know here it was mostly games and other wigger rappers promoting this culture to young listeners who were born in the 90s and 00s pretty much everything went to shit when the USSR collapsed.

Modern wiggers at least in my own country listen to rap/smoke weed , wear some cringe ass hats, hate the cops , drink and drive and are incredibly ego inflated , low life scum as mentioned by @supersoldier

I've been around such people and all they talk about is cars and drugs they cannot think of anything else to say.

@Chudpreet ID say I’ve noticed it’s before tiktok and I don’t think tiktok worsened it tbh. It was already pretty bad even before ngl. But yea ngl Zoomer slang is purely just Ebonics from tiktok nowadays either that or like legit our fucking terms because of James sapphire blowing up the BP on that stupid app

san andreas still the best GTA game

the soundcloud era was not that popular in Europe as far as I know here it was mostly games and other wigger rappers promoting this culture to young listeners who were born in the 90s and 00s pretty much everything went to shit when the USSR collapsed.

Modern wiggers at least in my own country listen to rap/smoke weed , wear some cringe ass hats, hate the cops , drink and drive and are incredibly ego inflated , low life scum as mentioned by @supersoldier

I've been around such people and all they talk about is cars and drugs they cannot think of anything else to say.
when I was young, there was still that thug law or hood set of rules or something, basically you could get beaten or robbed if you go to other neighborhood. It's still exists in some areas, even close to capital, i've seen lowlife gopnik scum close to Moscow, there was at least 8 of them and one of them tried to provoke a fight with me so they have a reason to beat shit out of me.

@Chudpreet ID say I’ve noticed it’s before tiktok and I don’t think tiktok worsened it tbh. It was already pretty bad even before ngl. But yea ngl Zoomer slang is purely just Ebonics from tiktok nowadays either that or like legit our fucking terms because of James sapphire blowing up the BP on that stupid app
From my experience, people would use black slang before tiktok, but they would incorporate those words into at least semi-proper sentences. After tiktok, it's gone beyond that. In 2024, there is no marked difference between the average speech pattern of a black zoomer compared to a non-black one

Heavy agree, I wonder why it's the case. People would listen to niggermusic, dress like them, and even use their slang prior to the lockdown/post-lockdown era, but it's as if wiggerism has gone into overdrive now. Post-2003 zoomers today have copied their entire speech patterns from niggers.

When I was in high school, people would just take a few slang terms from blacks, but now it's as if folks can't even structure a complete sentence in the white man's English. Literally just look at 90% of comments being left on any tiktok video. These "people" are literal flesh-automatons who need to be culled for their own sake.

@ElTruecel @Adolf Hitler
the zoomer generation is ruined there are barely any intelligent zoomers out there and this is all because we dug our own graves by rejecting traditionalism and embraced (((capitalism))). This is what happens when everyone turns into a hedonistic selfish piece of shit with 0 gratitude.

when I was young, there was still that thug law or hood set of rules or something, basically you could get beaten or robbed if you go to other neighborhood. It's still exists in some areas, even close to capital, i've seen lowlife gopnik scum close to Moscow, there was at least 8 of them and one of them tried to provoke a fight with me so they have a reason to beat shit out of me.

brutal shit. Instead of beating violent churkas they are going for their own people just for the sake of beating someone.

it's sure not exact copy of blacks but similar in a way. Now typical gopnik stereotype barely exists if at all, they evolved into something more modern, at least when it comes to clothes and type of stuff they listen to. Oldschool gopnik scum (at least in 2000s to early 2010s) listened to either both local and foreign rap or some thug music (Blatnaya pesnya)

Some local rap trash of 2000s/early 2010s:

View: https://youtu.be/7IYvhsmTGrU?si=IlQu-T9biNswS5Yt

View: https://youtu.be/Hwz-m_p4QQ0?si=3Y8sg_PitiOVf0pl&t=37

View: https://youtu.be/eTlLyxerPWo?si=VpJtGxhSiHE-dzLk

Thug music classics:

View: https://youtu.be/TsGt97hPfkI?si=ybcn-2nI8xMvu_4l

View: https://youtu.be/gxDk311ZY7s?si=cXla0bwxRUnfaQ7f&t=47

View: https://youtu.be/EKHOUsWxolM?si=JCQlJVAX73g_QVPr&t=39

smart_quality_scale_1200
KjNWuVZxyyU.jpg
%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BA%D0%B0-%D0%B2-%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B3%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B4%D0%B5-%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%85-%D0%B7%D1%83%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2-10-12-%D0%BB%D0%B5%D1%82-%D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%8F%D0%BB%D0%B8-%D0%BD%D0%B0-v0-bjRocDF1N3p4a3NiMcWryUh5oR5Y725NZ7z9XePETDAUeUF9vIthiiz-YBkt.png
View attachment 1084934

they're different in their own way, but their thugs are also low iq idiots just like blacks from the hood

56q.jpg
1366980689_970585_17.jpg
scale_1200
1639732289180119138.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtqyNlsWA6Q&list=RDEtqyNlsWA6Q&start_radio=1&ab_channel=HADJITOOfficialPage
example of a wigger music from my country, it is about taking drugs

wiggers are truly idiots. Sneir would be a popular among them.
those people literally dont know shit about anything it's just drugs and cars I swear to God when I say it I truly mean it.

Cars are their religion, drugs are their only form of entertainment and harassing random people on the street.

Now typical gopnik stereotype barely exists if at all, they evolved into something more modern, at least when it comes to clothes and type of stuff they listen to.
I’ve heard from @KillNiggers that it’s a similar situation in Lithuania. So much for EE being immune to black culture, this is big suifuel for all the “trad Eastern Europe” copers.
Oldschool gopnik scum (at least in 2000s to early 2010s) listened to either both local and foreign rap or some thug music (Blatnaya pesnya)
Interesting, so they’ve always listened to rap. Don’t know why I’m surprised tbh, what else would thugs listen to?

smart_quality_scale_1200
KjNWuVZxyyU.jpg
Looks pretty similar to how Western youth dress: T-shirt, hoodie, bomber jacket, or windbreaker for the top and skinny pants for the bottom.

I guess the difference here is in the choice of shoes. The people in all these pics are wearing tennis or skate shoes, whereas kids in the West prefer to wear basketball or lifestyle shoes.

56q.jpg
1366980689_970585_17.jpg
scale_1200
1639732289180119138.jpg
Similar style of dress to the Russian hoodlums you posted, save for the fact that these guys are wearing dress shoes (for god knows what reason) :forcedsmile:

Last edited: