Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys do homework when you were in high school?

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
I have a shit load of physics papers due tomorrow, a physics project due on wednesday, 2 overdue english essays I need to complete by tomorrow on books I've never read, and a math project due wednesday that I haven't even started. Someone please hand me a rope.

I rarely do homework.

Fuck this shit

I didn't do daily homework when I was in high school, but I did make sure to do big projects like papers and such since I knew those could actually make a dent in my performance.
Since I've gotten to uni I've pretty reliably done 90% of my work.
No idea where the motivation for that came from though. I know it's bullshit and it's boring as hell.

Unfortunately. I often procrastinated by looking at suifuel on facebook. All those AP classes, and for what?

Here's a good way to organize yourself and make those deadlines.

75767-full.gif

Always like good goy.
I wish I'd party/drugs like the other kids.

Sometimes, I got barely passing grades because of it.

I never had projects or essays for those subjects

definitely, i pretty much never did it. Once i got home it was perma LDAR

yeah like 8 hours a day, if you want to do post secondary for a good degree then you should really commit

I do it because I have parents who are actually invested in me. It’s much easier to LDAR and rope when you have absent parents or a single mom.

Yeah, I was a star student. Had great grades and went to a decent college. High school was easy as fuck for me though.

I just graduated last friday. When are you graduating? and what state is that? (you won't get doxed) and anyways I always did homework and was a star student taking the hardest course-load. Worked in school and jobs all the way to 3am all the time. Such a waste though because social failures are life failures no matter what.

Still haven't started the shit. I'm so fucked

I am in HS and I do my homework

no I always procrastinated and half assed almost everything I did in HS, Its a miracle that I even graduated tbh

Public school in Brazil is pretty easy. They never assigned any homework or only did so in rare occassions, but it was usually something so pathetically easy and nonchallenging that any mentally retarded individual could do it.

i didnt do shit, i got put in the retard class and got to graduate early
i didnt do shit, i got put in the retard class and got to graduate early

Last edited:
I only did around 20% of my homework and failed all classes and got below 50% on every single test I did except 2 of them which I just made it over 50%, but I still passed high school despite failing in every single year.

I always did it in study hall, I ended up having one everyday because I refused to participate in gym class, with all the chads and normies. Read alot of good books during that time as well.

I always half assed the homework, I never got in trouble for doing so.

Just do it. It takes a lot of willpower, don't be lazy. Graduate, go to uni, get a good degree, make some money.

I've bullshitted my way through the education system. I became a bullshitting expert and excelled at literature by writing essays about shit I've never read. I've always been autistic with languages and did stuff like reading dictionaries and descriptive grammars of my mother tongue. Nowadays my language skills deteriorate mostly because I solely use it in the written form and passively most of the time, but my major is Dutch Literature and Language, so I guess I'm still not so terrible at it.

I always got it all done. Did really well in school.

Hated it though

yeah asian parents

Just do it. It takes a lot of willpower, don't be lazy. Graduate, go to uni, get a good degree, make some money.
This is definitely good advice, but it takes a lot of discipline. But I guess you already have that because of your chem degree. Btw how was your graduation?

This is definitely good advice, but it takes a lot of discipline. But I guess you already have that because of your chem degree. Btw how was your graduation?

Didn't go to graduation.

I take pride in never doing homework at home once in my entire high school career.

Always on the bus or during other classes.

Never did it the vast majority of time, same with my coursework.

I complete hw while being drunk af

i always waited till the last minute

i do everything last minute, even half assed my bachelor thesis, wrote half of that shit in less than 24 hours while being sleep deprived to the point of halucinating. a can of monster and fear of dropping out were my fuel. if a loser like me can do it, so can you

You think this high school stuff is hard and tedious? Wait until you get to university :lul:

Enjoy your highschool deadlines man, you will miss them one day.

i only did my important coursework and was late with most of it, bad idea in retrospect. I remember staying up all night playing counterstrike 1.6 before one of my exams. Seems like a million years ago now.

that's all I did. What a waste of my youth

You think this high school stuff is hard and tedious? Wait until you get to university :lul:

Enjoy your highschool deadlines man, you will miss them one day.
If uni is worse than this shit, I'm roping. Not a chance I could go through that

I usually half-assed my HW because I tried to do it right, got panicked, didn't start until the last minute because I felt I couldn't do it right, then panicked again and ultimately half-assed it. Somehow I finished HS so it all worked out in the end

If uni is worse than this shit, I'm roping. Not a chance I could go through that
Depends on where you go. I'm in arts and while we're recommended a lot of books, only half a dozen are needed for you to be able to get good grades (The courses are sent to us via email and those are enough to pass) . Still time consuming tho, but technically it's not like I have anything better to do.

I have a shit load of physics papers due tomorrow, a physics project due on wednesday, 2 overdue english essays I need to complete by tomorrow on books I've never read, and a math project due wednesday that I haven't even started. Someone please hand me a rope.
Yes. I felt dead on the inside but after it was finished I felt so free.

I generally left my stuff until the last minute and then worked non stop for a few days to get everything done. Nothing i did in school was massively challenging except for ionic and differential equations. Oh and Java. Just stay up for the next 48 hours and half arse it dude. You'll be fine.

I generally left my stuff until the last minute and then worked non stop for a few days to get everything done. Nothing i did in school was massively challenging except for ionic and differential equations. Oh and Java. Just stay up for the next 48 hours and half arse it dude. You'll be fine.
Lmao that's what I did. I don't even give a shit about my grades anymore

No, I have no idea how the fuck I managed to even graduate.

I didn't do my homework and look where I ended up