Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you get bullied in school?

• Yes

Votes: 51 94.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters
GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★

yes, a lot since the first day

Every truecel gets bullied

Yeah, at school, at home, at every work i have been to.

I'm getting bullied at home

Kids/teenagers just see there is something off with you and they exploit it. Kids and teenagers are cruelest.

Yeah everyday

only verbally and if i defended myself i was the bad and aggressive guy of course

Still get bullied by the memories

yes, but primarily for my appearance rather than my skills or anything

Nope not bullied but I was disrespected too often and jester maxxed a lot.

Yes, worse part is that foids did it

Ye cause I was always the shortest guy in our class and ginger

Kids/teenagers just see there is something off with you and they exploit it. Kids and teenagers are cruelest.
Some adults do the same they just mask it with cunning exploitation/subtle mocking.

I got made fun of because I grew a small beard

Some adults do the same they just mask it with cunning exploitation/subtle mocking.
yes, like they know you're incel and no one takes you seriously but they ask question like "Do you have a girlfriend?" "Are you married?" to laugh at you. Still not as brutal compared to school bullying, it was total annihilation of mental health.

c7f07fb36c6b83ccf7711f1a972c62f3.jpg
lol even this image shows that more attractive dude bullying the nerd.

i think now it's even more brutal for kids, all of your humiliation is recorded and your bullies can torture and blackmail you

It was funny how all my bullies were left-wing females. The supposed epitome of "empathy", "justice" that I should have beaten the shit out of their wombs. Even the leftist female teachers made fun of me in spite I was particularly meek, obedient and retarded back then.

I'm just glad no phones were available back then.

I used to get assaulted a lot.

The results of this poll say a lot about this community. If we never got treated the way we were, we would probably end up being normiefags, bluepilled retards who are normal ass dudes with wagecuck jobs or average redditors.

Figured it'd be heavily skewed to yes, if you're ugly, short, etc....essentially different from the majority but in a negative/weak way you're gonna get set upon or to put it another way if you're rejected/dunked on by peers it will stunt/inhibit you at a crucial stage of development holding you back & so starts a loop that gets worse over time.

People are gonna think you're a freak & give you no slack as ppl see each other as competition or never went through such harsh experiences & cannot relate to that life; inability to put themselves in another's shoes.

Nobody pays attention to me. I wasn't relevant enough to get bullied.

Never physically just always made fun of, sat by myself at lunch, picked last in gym.

Made fun of sometimes and light verbal about my appearance but i was socially insignificant so people just ignored me