Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you ever witness an incel ascend through nightclubcelling?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• yes

Votes: 5 8.3%
  • no

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I haven't clubcelled

Votes: 37 61.7%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Tbh sometimes I do see incel-tier - low-tier normie guys making out with sluts. It's mostly normies though and obviously tallfags who have entire harems of sluts. From my ex-group the incels remained incels and the non-incels either made out with some sluts or occasionally went back home with them which was massive, incredible suifuel.

I knew a dude who is maybe 5/10, saggy round eyes and NW2 balding, still around 6'0 and white. He met a asian foid when we were out in a club on MDMA. He got her number but from a friend I heard they just hung out a few times. I would think you can have more luck in a bar for drunk old foids. Mostly rock bars are good for that.

never been to a regular normie nightclub, first one I went to was at 26 in Pattaya, Thailand and it is just a place to meet freelance hookers.

No nigga
not how this world works

No, i got to watch my 'friend' though hook up with all the hot girls when we went out clubbing. Apparently, i was his wingman. In reality, i was just the ugly incel brought along to make him look better in comparison.

Clubs in general are just a waste of time if you're an incel, you will feel even more ostracized then what you do out in public. Horrible places where chad slays and you get a free pass to the show.

No, can’t say that I have.

Never been in one

I'm a sand nigger, I don't go to these places.

Clubs are for Normfags

maybe, but How tf do you expect me to know that. I have no friends. I hace never been to clubs. People go to clubs with friends and groups. What am i supposed to do there all alone.

No never. U know what kind of woman go there. So max. He will get a one night stand :feelstrash:

Ive seen nearcels kiss ugly whores. I don't really consider that ascending. However I'm probably going to try to ascend that way once corona goes away, it's probably the most legit way of ascension since foids are drunk and probably looking for sex

no idea never been to a club

Tbh sometimes I do see incel-tier - low-tier normie guys making out with sluts. It's mostly normies though and obviously tallfags who have entire harems of sluts. From my ex-group the incels remained incels and the non-incels either made out with some sluts or occasionally went back home with them which was massive, incredible suifuel.
I can't say if they ascended, but I have seen some sub5s making out with girls, but it's rare af.

Clubs no.
Saps, yes!

A club might kill them, but a properly applied sap will just knock them out.

No. But I have heard stories of ricecels watching their tall white normie friend get hit on by the waitress

I dont even get invited

Never, maybe if the guy was a millioner in a Lamborghini but we don't have those here in the shithole

If you are going to clubs then chances are you aren’t incel boyo

Never set foot in a club.

I got dragged to one club
Never again
They’re bad
Really bad
Bad bad bad bad bad
If you value what’s left of your sanity STAY THE FUCK OUT

@Personalityinkwell Thoughts?

I was once at a nightclub and I shit you not, the city’s entire NBA team showed up and mogged every dude in there.

yes only if spend alot of money
Either thug/boormaxxing, rich or statusmaxxed.
this

Never.
Always chad

Clubs are like shitty parties that you pay to get into. I don't even think normies get laid at clubs.

In my 27 years, I've nightclubcelled once. There was this thin blonde girl who was so out of it that I was able to dance with her for a while and pretty much feel her up and kiss her neck with impunity. That was l the furthest I've ever gotten with a foid (without paying). I also managed to "accidentally":feelshmm: touch a lot of girls' boobs and butts.

Nightclubs are an unpleasant experience- the loud music, alcohol, and flashing lights put you in a disoriented, trance like state. However, if it wasn't for Covid, I'd definitely go again- just for the chance of feeling up/groping/making out with drunk girls. I live in a college town with lots of pretty young women, plus most of the nightclubs are completely free of charge to get into. But it looks like Covid has all but put an end to nightclubs as a business model. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back