Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you ever tried to approach a foid and how did it go

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
ye we started doing the sex 5 minutes after meeting but its boring now so i post here

No I'm much too high inhib

Due to various interactions with foids, my self esteem and awareness was completely destroyed by them before I even tried.

they ignored me

didn't even bother

I never approached a foid on the streets or some pua shit like that but i tried talking to girls that were my classmates and all of them rejected me

yeah but its too much cringe, id rather not think about it

Nope I chadfished and messaged random girls from my school to rate my “friend” (me) and it ranged from 0-3 and some straight up said “i dont want to rate him” or “lmao” After that I realized theres no point in approaching one since ill just get rejected.

3 times and failed miserably.

Nope I chadfished and messaged random girls from my school to rate my “friend” (me) and it ranged from 0-3 and some straight up said “i dont want to rate him” or “lmao” After that I realized theres no point in approaching one since ill just get rejected.

so brutal
3 times and failed miserably.

im sorry

ye we started doing the sex 5 minutes after meeting but its boring now so i post here

I never have but a foid once laughed at me and said i looked like crap