Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you ever tell your friends about being incel?

F

FlipCd37

Greycel
To the ones who have friends: Did you ever tell them that you are incel?
I have a few friends and they know that it's not so easy for me to get women. But if someone asks I always say that I banged three women in my life.
I'm embarrassed to tell them I'm incel, because they are all chads or normies and they can't understand, that some people can't get women.

Which friends

I don’t really have friends but trust me people can tell by looking at me

truecels tend to not have "friends" GrAY

i don't think anyone where i live knows the meaning of the word incel
but they definitely do know that i am too ugly to get a girl so no one ask shit like this

Friends? My previous acquaintances used to flame me for being KHHV all the time. They were non KHHV normie/moggers. I stopped talking to them because I grew tired of it. They only tried to help me once.

They can tell by my looks

I have a few friends and they know that it's not so easy for me to get women. But if someone asks I always say that I banged three women in my life.
I'm embarrassed to tell them I'm incel, because they are all chads or normies and they can't understand, that some people can't get women.
The most I've ever said was that women hate bald men.

I'm bald.

Hence yes

'Bro I'm incel'

I don't have friends, and when I did for a short time, no why would I?
Would they even know what incel stands for? Doubt it.

I don't have real friend mang, even my steam friends never wanna hang out :incel:
what do you play? dm me ur steam I'll add you. even if we dont play anything 2gether it'll be nice to make my friends list bigger lol

The close ones I trust know and don't abuse this information.
As for everyone else - not a chance I'm telling them - the odds of them making fun of me vs. being understanding are too high. I sometime wanna get it off my chest but I know I'll face further abuse if I reveal this fact about me.

I don't even have any friends in Steam

My “friends” already understand

lol I can add u to my steam too but most of the time im playing single player stuff like Stellaris or project zomboid. im gonna play diablo 4 when it comes out next week tho
WE PLAY TOGETHA DIABLO 4

Yes, and they help me through it. Next month we are going to the gym and after getting a job, I'll pay for some cosmetic procedures, nothing dangerous though. My friends police me and tell me when I'm acting weird, so they are helping me become more neurotypical.

Which friends

2023-05-22-21_44_31-dragon-ball-super-chapter-26-page-34-mozilla-firefox-png.757488

2023-05-22-21_44_26-dragon-ball-super-chapter-26-page-34-mozilla-firefox-png.757489

2023 05 22 21 44 56 Dragon Ball Super Chapter 26 Page 35  Mozilla Firefox

2023 05 22 21 45 02 Dragon Ball Super Chapter 26 Page 35  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
You think your "friends" really care about you :feelskek:

I had a chad friend in the past, I didn't tell him I was an incel, but I told him I was a virgin, and he never bullied me for that, he never told anyone, and his treatment towards me didn't get worse. I wouldn't do that again to be honest, I just told him because I trusted him. I don't talk to him anymore since time ago. I wouldn't tell that to anyone else unless we were really good friends, because we live in a virgin-hating society and letting people know such a shameful thing about me is dangerous.

I would never tell anyone I'm an incel, they wouldn't understand. They would think I'm a terrorist or that "I don't shower" or "I live in a basement" or any other stupid stereotype like that.

Last edited:
I have no friends

I dont have friends nobody likes neurodivergents

Pretend to have an ex gf that you had sex with. Lie in their face. They don't deserve the truth

My only friend is incel as well.

the most I said was 'I don't think I can get girls'

The term incel wasn't popular back when I had acquaintances

I never had “friends”
Really only have one true friend but our friendship has only dwindled as time goes on
Only a few of my family members know about my situation

Haven't had friends for 6 years, I used to be one of those redpill retards in my teens and I had a truecel friend I used to talk about stuff with and joke around with, it was pretty entertaining.

And yes you always lie unless telling the truth is somehow beneficial