Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

did you ever heard about the slave pata seca?

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
whites give him everything as long as he fucks women because he had the best genes and his children were strong. he had more then 200 children. he lived like a king and had a very long life.
captura-de-pantalla-2023-10-31-a-las-12-45-05-6540e8cb5f104.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ov3RHlpvUE

Last edited:
Chad always win, in this case Tyrone

just because he was strong and have good genes whites let him live like a king with good food. they even give him their land. so he died with 130 and had a nice life with a land, money and power

dont want to know how many white foids let him stick his bbc in them. white foids secretly fucked tyrones...

Who cares
a slave had a better life then you. so for what should we live? My own family hate me because of fucked up genes. only solution is a bullet in my head and a bit cyankali

While the blackcels died without kids. Its his fault that Afro-American foids are now ogres. I think that cels would give the best looking daughters. In 40 year every foid will be same as Gretta Thunberg, only taller.

Its his fault that Afro-American foids are now ogres.
yeah and they fast as fuck. they need only look at a dumbbell to build muscles. fucking gorillas

@Rabbi Schneerson your dream

You can't lose if you are born with superior genes

He is long gone but his DNA still here mogging me thru his offspring

what you mean?

She has a mogger skull. Noticed how many scandinavian foids look like this, its because they like only guys with robust skulls. She would look much better with softer features.

Just be slave theory

Slavemaxxing is law

View attachment 1099902
She has a mogger skull. Noticed how many scandinavian foids look like this, its because they like only guys with robust skulls. She would look much better with softer features.
she look like she would have down syndrom:feelshaha: