Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you ever fantasize about the perfect wedding?

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Did you ever fantasize about the perfect wedding?

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I know its more of a foid thing, but I personally used to fantasize about the perfect proposal and wedding when I was a teen. I would imagine setting up a perfect date followed by a smooth proposal. I also had an elaborate wedding planned out in my head. So much for that :cryfeels:

lol it is foid shit bro

Avoid expensive weddings like the plague. Get yourself into massive debt, what a great start to your marriage.
turkish cheap whore trait: fantasizing your wedding

turkish cheap whore trait: fantasizing your wedding
The only think you should be thinking about is how you'll be taking her virginity. Are the majority of foids still virgins before marriage in Turkaay?

Not really, my sister always did.

I know its more of a foid thing, but I personally used to fantasize about the perfect proposal and wedding when I was a teen. I would imagine setting up a perfect date followed by a smooth proposal. I also had an elaborate wedding planned out in my head. So much for that :cryfeels:

Every man does, the only thing more painful than running your dream wedding in your head alone at night is accepting that you'll nevER have it.

No cuz im not a buttfuckin queer

Only thing I fantasize is losing my virginity :feelsrope:

A wedding would be more anxiety than celebration.

My dysfunctional family in one place…I shudder at the thought.

Happily, thinking about a wedding is not a problem for me.

Only the wedding night.

A wedding would be more anxiety than celebration.

My dysfunctional family in one place…I shudder at the thought.

Happily, thinking about a wedding is not a problem for me.
Whats wrong with your famillia?

No, marriage nowadays as a man is stupid.

Whats wrong with your famillia?
Oh it’s just garden variety. Divorced parents and family members sometimes ramp up drama fast ya know. I’ve seen some other families and I know it gets a lot crazier than that. Am lucky for the family I have such as it is. Putting on the pageantry of a wedding and throwing them all in one place with each other would not be something I would fantasize about, let me put it that way.

No. That's the type of shit women fantasize and dream about. There's no song called 'here comes the groom.' Weddings are all about women and their narcissistic need for attention and validation