Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you ever ask a girl out?

sadcel05x.r

sadcel05x.r

Veteran
I did 6 times and got brutally rejected each time. One girl literally laughed out loud and i know she meant it in a non serious manner but i fucking hate it when someone laughs at me. What about y‘all

I used to ask out every stacy I saw jfl

i asked a girl to be my gf in minecraft using in game signs when i was 12

It’s over for me so I know when foids are not open to it, if I was at least normie looking I would’ve done it a while ago

i did it once, but i was in a Spider-Man suit, so it wasn't me, but i was rejected anyway :feels:
> tfw even Spidey doesn't take you out of the inceldom

i did it once, but i was in a Spider-Man suit, so it wasn't me, but i was rejected anyway :feels:
> tfw even Spidey doesn't take you out of the inceldom
Peter without his spiderman abilities would be an incel

i was rejected around 15 times over the years. Those rejections were while i was younger, not blackpilled and still had some hair left. Now, i would never approach a foid ever again. Its ultimate form of humiliation to approach as an inkwel
Thats brutal bro. How old are you?

Only once I asked directly "do you have a boyfriend or something?" She shut me down immediately. I was never close enough to any foid to ask her out.

I never asked a toilet out, because I already know that they are gonna brutally reject me :feelsbadman:

My crushes wouldn't even talk to me, I was just a creep in their eyes.

5 times for 5 rejections

No and never will

if you ask out girls wondering whether they're going to say yes or not it's already over

I don't remember, probably 4-5 times. Asking girls PUA style is another issues. I usually don't get a chance to do that, either a foid is repulsed or someone else picks her up. I avoided a bullet recently, turns out that a girl from the church whom i liked is married. They always are. And ofc it's a tallfag.

Never asked anyone out on a date. I don't even have just a girl to whom I could write "hello". There can be no talk of invitations to a date.

I asked a few girls out in high school, got rejected pretty uniformly. In university never actually asked out but tried barmaxxing when I had a Chad friend and was rejected every time. One girl even ran away from me on the dance floor jfl I hate my life

I was never close enough to any foid to ask her out.
This.
Maybe if I had some foid friend whom I was attracted to, I could've courage to ask her out. But, unfortunately since I am short and faced a lot of bullying in school, I became socially too retard to even have a male friend let alone foid friends. On the top of that, I stopped going out of my home and lost all the contacts with my childhood friends. Now we barely talk.

I did 6 times and got brutally rejected each time. One girl literally laughed out loud and i know she meant it in a non serious manner but i fucking hate it when someone laughs at me. What about y‘all
I have had like 3 times when girl wanted to meet with me. But never succedeed because I am weak pussy mental-cel with couple of mental illnesses.

I have had like 3 times when girl wanted to meet with me. But never succedeed because I am weak pussy mental-cel with couple of mental illnesses.
:feelswhat::banhammer:

I think i must have asked out at least 100+ through the years social media like facebook, instagram and snapchat. 99% of the time i got ghosted after that JFL. I've rarely asked out in real life. As expected 100% rejection rate.

yes when I was 7, i asked a girl from my class. That was the first and the last time rofl

No. I'm ugly as fuck (3/10) and short (5'7), there is no point, I already know the outcome.