Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR did you do awkward introduction activities at the beginning of HS semesters?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
stuff like "Share 3 interesting facts about you" or "what do you do in your spare time?"

i couldn't cope up with anything not worthless since i only ldared, it was anxietyfuel "what a loser"

I can't remember

Yes bro, I remember I had to write “10 interesting things about you” and I couldn’t think of anything. Handed it in empty and got in trouble. Jfl

Yes bro, I remember I had to write “10 interesting things about you” and I couldn’t think of anything. Handed it in empty and got in trouble. Jfl
i remember there being a bingo sheet where you check off the things you have done in freshman orientation and all i could cross out was breaking my phone and maybe some other worthless thing jfl

some foid next to me was like "really?"

I always hated it

stuff like "Share 3 interesting facts about you" or "what do you do in your spare time?"
Yeah but we did those in UNI too, first year. It was awkward as hell, i didnt know anything interesting about myself so i just said im good at games (jfl everyone just stared at me ). Afterwards they did some activities that i did not participate in. :cryfeels: I hope they don't do it this year, i don't think they will

I couldn't come up with an answer to that, at least not easily or without sounding non-NT

Yes i remember that i had to write something i like about myself, but even than, back when i was just 11 years old, there wasn't anything i liked about myself.

Last edited:
they had a thing where they throw a tennis a ball to another student, he answers a question and throws it to a different student, I had full anxiety that I'd fail to catch it and accidentally throw it in someones face so hid behind a line and not get called

Yes and I coped by telling myself how these people weren't important, that they wouldn't remember what I said, that I won't remember what they said, and in 5 years none of this will ultimately matter

had to endure this shit here and there, hated it. I just said I like movies or some boring unspecified shit so they would leave me alone.
I feel very uncomfortable if pressured into sharing personal stuff about me to strangers. especially outcasts like us have to cautious about what we share with normies

how dare you not be interesting.

Even in college it’s a thing

We never had stuff like that bec. i was in the same class for 4 years

I could never think of anything to say