Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you cope with these kinds of videos too?

SkinnyBaldcel

SkinnyBaldcel

balding since 19 - enough said
★★★★★
Sign

I was so stupid and blind as a teenager I constantly watched these videos and tried to apply the things they say here on to my crushes and delude myself that they might be into me lmao I never took the option that I am just ugly into consideration I always thought it were other things that kept me from getting a gf, wish I had been blackpilled much earlier because I looked much worse in my teens than I do now

Nah, I knew pretty early on that this was all bullshit

No, this is something that's supposed to come naturally. If you have to look this kind of shit up, then it's already over

Nah I realized I'm ugly pretty early in life.

my mind is a master at self delusion unfortunately
No, this is something that's supposed to come naturally. If you have to look this kind of shit up, then it's already over
I know bro having to look up this shit means its over I was bluepilled af at that time
Nah I realized I'm ugly pretty early in life.
many who realize this remain bluepilled tho...

Last edited:
I fell for the PUA version of this kind of thing... until I found out first hand none of it works for me.

I fell for the PUA version of this kind of thing... until I found out first hand none of it works for me.
I watched PUA shit too but was way too nervous and unconfident to try it out,

I watched one of those videos when I was 15 and it was about a roastie telling how Chadlites should flirt LOL

Cringy AF

lol I used to think u needed an interesting life (hobbies, friends), as well as confidence and personality to get girls. I didnt even consider looks to be important AT ALL. I used to think u needed style and also believed that girls find richer guys more attractive.

Then I became blackpilled.

Never. I always saw it as business looking to exploit desperate losers. Just look at the way it's advertised.

I watched one of those videos when I was 15 and it was about a roastie telling how Chadlites should flirt LOL

Cringy AF
yea they never realized that flirting is only a thing for chad(lite)
lol I used to think u needed an interesting life (hobbies, friends), as well as confidence and personality to get girls. I didnt even consider looks to be important AT ALL. I used to think u needed style and also believed that girls find richer guys more attractive.

Then I became blackpilled.
you were exactly like me I never factored in looks in any way because I was told that a good personality is good enough jfl
Never. I always saw it as business looking to exploit desperate losers. Just look at the way it's advertised.
maybe I was too low IQ in my teens to see that but at the time I was desperate enough to watch these videos

I realised it was bs when I learnt the blackpill at 17

The last time I watched this kind of videos was around 2016.

Yes I would watch tons of those but at then end of the video I was like uh I didn’t learn anything. Kezia Noble was one of the worst.

I used to watch some PUA shit when I was redpilled. Then I realized it was BS because looks and being NT are everything.

This, can't trick my brain with copes anymore, its impossible
I used to watch some PUA shit when I was redpilled. Then I realized it was BS because looks and being NT are everything.
I think most pua's these days will eventually become blackpilled.

Last edited:
If you have to look this kind of shit up, then it's already over
the brutal truth
I knew even when looking these types of videos up as a teen that it was already over for me. but I still felt the need to hope and cope

the brutal truth
I knew even when looking these types of videos up as a teen that it was already over for me. but I still felt the need to hope and cope
Don't worry brother, every blackpilled incel was a bluepiller once, the important thing is we have grown out of it now

View attachment 156353
I was so stupid and blind as a teenager I constantly watched these videos and tried to apply the things they say here on to my crushes and delude myself that they might be into me lmao I never took the option that I am just ugly into consideration I always thought it were other things that kept me from getting a gf, wish I had been blackpilled much earlier because I looked much worse in my teens than I do now
women will tell you if they're into you

I watch those kinds of videos sometimes out of curiosity. I used to watch RSD and while it has some decent advice quite a bit of it is bs.

I never believed them 100% but used to think maybe it had an element of truth.

No bro. While I didn't become fully blackpilled for quite some time, I learned that I was simply ugly very early on, and that looks are important. Once enough people tell you and mock you for it, eventually it becomes obvious.

Yeah, I did until I was directly called ugly by foids. That was my answer.

watched them but knew they were bullshit

yea, i thought all that shit was true when i was a teenager

No bro. While I didn't become fully blackpilled for quite some time, I learned that I was simply ugly very early on, and that looks are important. Once enough people tell you and mock you for it, eventually it becomes obvious.
Yeah, I did until I was directly called ugly by foids. That was my answer.
if someone mocked me for being ugly then my bluepilled beliefs would have been crushed instantly but we had a pretty tolerant school in that aspect