Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you believe in these sort of shit?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Did you have a period in your life when you consumed these sort of things? Believing in it all? Be serious/honest please.

Sure, when I was 15 and didn't understand looks theory.

yes when I was <20y/o. Every time a foid did anything weird in my vicinity I would interpret it as an IOI.
even contracted a oneitis that way that lasted for one and a half years because she wouldn't stop giving "signals".
JFL @ me for being retarded
never orbit guys. if you meet an orbiter do something good and blackpill him.

i fell for personality meme at like 12, i tried to be funny and nice, guess what.

It backfired cause they didnt think i was cool or reliable enough. The bluepilled game made me ate the blackpill extremely early on

Before I was blackpilled, I suppose that I would have believed these videos. When I was in high school, I was a bluepilled niceguy beta that would watch these videos on the daily. I can't believe I thought these videos were legit at one point.

I always found it funny that people actually did believe this shit tbh, I was so bluepilled that I was blackpilled in my childhood/early teens.

just be confident BRO

yeah, a little bit

"Bro! Just smile! The ladies love a man with a great personality! Tell a joke and stand tall, man!"

Yes

I thought I need to learn stuff

@UndercovrNormie "That's the spirit, bro! Now you'll get ALL the ladies!!!1!"

ask me if I believe to black magic.