Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did u go to prom

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Question

• I did go to prom

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I didn't go to prom

Votes: 72 88.9%

• Total voters
That is why I believe they don't really discriminate against curries and rice like some men want you to believe here.
It's like you're trying to sound like a fakecel as much as possible.

I bet that in no longer than 3 months you'll b banned and b postin at looksmax.org insted

It's like you're trying to sound like a fakecel as much as possible.

I bet that in no longer than 3 months you'll b banned and b postin at looksmax.org insted
I already post over there and I have proven to be a truecel so idk why you are jumping to conclusions?

I already post over there and I have proven to be a truecel so idk why you are jumping to conclusions?
Due to the gallons of evidence that suggests you are a fakecel

Due to the gallons of evidence that suggests you are a fakecel
"Gallons"? I said I posted proof, not the amount. I have actually provided proof of my truecel status using two pictures, unlike you. I think you are the fakecel here. PS I already post on .me and I am acknowledged as a truecel over there also. I have 11k posts there.

No. Are you kidding?
Fakecel if you went to your high school prom
Why would you go anyway? Ending up alone and being pathetic?
I was the only person in my entire year who didn't go to prom, played roblox instead that night (not even joking).

I remember feeling awful the next day when everyone updated their facebook profile to their prom outfits.
And they will never delete those pictures. They will stay on their Instagram forever. Just so you know.

Last edited:
"Gallons"? I said I posted proof, not the amount. I have actually provided proof of my truecel status using two pictures, unlike you. I think you are the fakecel here. PS I already post on .me and I am acknowledged as a truecel over there also. I have 11k posts there.
What's Ur account on there?

Let me guess... Chad121 muuwhahahahah

What's Ur account on there?

Let me guess... Chad121 muuuuhahahahahaaaaaaahhhh
Cope. You talk like such a fakecel, at least try to pretend you are an actual incel.

Cope. You talk like such a fakecel, at least try to pretend you are an actual incel.
Yikes... Not even answering my question... This is extremely problematic. s/

Last edited:
That is not the case in all of UK, many schools have sixth forms in their school so you stay there until 18.

I didn't go but my female friend asked me to go, I am too autistic to go to a prom. My prom was September 2010.

I have decided not to go before like 1-2 years before prom. Its basically made for people with bad looks to suffer at a young age.

Ok fakecel faggot.
Wow. Just wow. Let's unpack this.

I ask you a question in which by simply answering you solve our dilemma and we can move on. Despite being able to end this with the press of your fingers on your keyboard, lasting approximately 5 seconds of your life, you avoid the question, not once, but twice. And in by doing this more time is taken out of you day which would be unnecessary if you really were in fact a truecel with an account on looksmax.org as this dispute could of easily be ended gallons of minutes ago. s/

Last edited:
I remember feeling awful the next day when everyone updated their facebook profile to their prom outfits.

I vividly remember that too, 11 years ago. I remember we got half day at school so people could get ready and I took half day too JFL.

However I think 2 other people didn't go.

I have decided not to go before like 1-2 years before prom. Its basically made for people with bad looks to suffer at a young age.
It's just there to remind you how worthless and trash you are if you don't go. It's cruel as fuck.

I vividly remember that too, 11 years ago. I remember we got half day at school so people could get ready and I took half day too JFL.

However I think 2 other people didn't go.
brutal how we are part of the 1% outcasts, but at the sametime its not like anything would've happened if I had gone.

My school didnt have prom luckily

I stayed home and played halo 3. Absolutely no regrets, I would probably sit in a corner by myself if I went JFL

Due to the coronavirus lockdown restrictions the official prom was cancelled for the class of 2020.

They threw their own private party instead (obviously not invited). I don’t exist to them.

I didnt go to my Year 11 or Year 13 prom. I probably wasnt missed much anyway. And I wouldn't have been able to muster up a fake smile for the cameras nor bear the shitty rap music blaring in my ears.

I didnt go to my Year 11 or Year 13 prom. I probably wasnt missed much anyway. And I wouldn't have been able to muster up a fake smile for the cameras nor bear the shitty rap music blaring in my ears.
Init.

For my GCSEs on results day they took a photo of us in groups and they genuinely cut me out of the fucking picture lol

I wasn't allowed to.
Others were afraid of me

I dont see how a guy would benefit going to prom its not something I look back on and think I really regret not going. Its more of a females fantasy and the guy is just trying to get laid out of it

I went and not only did I wish I wasn't there the whole time.. everyone else wished I wasn't there too. Including volunteer normie parents who scowled at me.

I went, just sat with my incel friends who also didn't have dates. Was pretty sad and pathetic. A waste of money.

I went and not only did I wish I wasn't there the whole time.. everyone else wished I wasn't there too. Including volunteer normie parents who scowled at me.
Wdym scowled at you?

Prom was cancelled due to covid

Still wouldn't of gone anyway as no foid would even consider going with me

I went, just sat with my incel friends who also didn't have dates. Was pretty sad and pathetic. A waste of money.
I had a few incel looking truecel kind of friends that were going but I abandoned them on that day and didn't bother going, they were probably mocked that night because obviously they had no dates

I had a few incel looking truecel kind of friends that were going but I abandoned them on that day and didn't bother going, they were probably mocked that night because obviously they had no dates

A few people didn't have dates. But we just sat at the table like losers. Didn't even dance. I will always remember how "love story" by Taylor Swift played. As soon as I heard it, I wished so badly I had a date for the prom. I felt such sadness and longing. Everytime I hear that song now, it reminds me of that.

A few people didn't have dates. But we just sat at the table like losers. Didn't even dance. I will always remember how "love story" by Taylor Swift played. As soon as I heard it, I wished so badly I had a date for the prom. I felt such sadness and longing. Everytime I hear that song now, it reminds me of that.
Brutal, genetic shit like us were just ment to suffer on this earth

Brutal, genetic shit like us were just ment to suffer on this earth

I can't even describe the longing man... imagine dancing slowly with a cute foid that you like and likes you back to that song... losing your virginity to each other after the prom... something that I never got to experience.

No. It would just have been a waste of money.

Wdym scowled at you?

When you are an incel you not only have a bad time, you make everyone else feel uncomfortable and ruin their time too. For girls its awful having incels around.. the prom is supposed to be one of the highlights of their life, something they look forward to.

When you are an incel you not only have a bad time, you make everyone else feel uncomfortable and ruin their time too. For girls its awful having incels around.. the prom is supposed to be one of the highlights of their life, something they look forward to.
Wdym scowled at u tho? What does scowl even mean does it just mean dirty looks

Wdym scowled at u tho? What does scowl even mean does it just mean dirty looks

Ya its like an angry look that goes into an angry stare.. like staring at you wanting you dead.

Edit to add: thats why I like the government.. we would be dead meat without the law/police protecting us.

I rejected a really ugly girl at prom.If I would have danced with her it would have lowered my status even more. am I a fakecel now?

Prom was cancelled because of china flu. I asked the resident stacy out to hoco tho and she shot me down. Was gonna try it again with prom.

All the foids were crying and screaming when it got cancelled. They tried to hold their own private prom but they passed a law saying you had to get permission for large public gatherings. Whores can't even go a few months without this shit, I've gone 18 years.

Last edited:
I rejected a really ugly girl at prom.If I would have danced with her it would have lowered my status even more. am I a fakecel now?
Aaf 1