Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did u go to prom

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date

Question

• I did go to prom

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • I didn't go to prom

Votes: 72 88.9%

• Total voters
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I think I may have made a thread about this before but it was a while back so all I remember is that most ppl didn't go. I didn't go.

In the UK we only have 1 which is the end of secondary school which is when u are 16yo cuz in the UK you can drink at that age (I think). In the UK in primary school (7-11) u have school discos and I went to them but I didnae go to prom. Nor did I go to any parties. I've never been to a party ever.

In the US I think u have more than one idk.

For those of you that did go what happened what was it like?

Last edited:
I knew I wasn't going to go even in my freshman year

Every person in my year group went to prom. All of my “friends” went to prom and took group photos. Everyone enjoyed themselves and was all dressed up nicely. Only one person didn’t go and was forgotten about.

Guess who that was...

I didn't go to prom

No
I had no date and it's expensive and the clothes I had to wear was not comfortable.

Why was I going to go?
Every person in my year group went to prom. All of my “friends” went to prom and took group photos. Everyone enjoyed themselves and was all dressed up nicely. Only one person didn’t go and was forgotten about.

Guess who that was...
Your friend, Mr. Chad.

there's no prom here

Nuke the prom in minecraft.

There are no proms where I am from, high school "proms" here is exactly like clubbing. Lmao. And yes, I have gone on friends' insistence. Obviously I was always hanging out at a corner and not dancing. Shit is really cringe.

Fakecel if you went to your high school prom

There are no proms where I am from, high school "proms" here is exactly like clubbing. Lmao. And yes, I have gone on friends' insistence. Obviously I was always hanging out at a corner and not dancing. Shit is really cringe.
Yet another brutal Dutchpill. @Indari

No
I had no date and it's expensive and the clothes I had to wear was not comfortable.
In my school u don't have a date u just go w Ur fiends n all dat n dance n get drunk n grind eachother probs.

It was probs different tho before 2010 before hypergamy.

Why would you go anyway? Ending up alone and being pathetic?

I went to prom and at the end she told me she was a lesbian.

I went to prom and at the end she told me she was a lesbian.
Elab
Of course you went to prom doesn't surprise me

In my school u don't have a date u just go w Ur fiends n all dat n dance n get drunk n grind eachother probs.

It was probs different tho before 2010 before hypergamy.
Oh I could've went alone. The problem is why would I do that? It wasn't mandatory to have a date, but everyone was paired up to go in general and most of the guys I knew were going with their friends or alone.

I'm very very sorry but I would rather be remembered, or not remembered at all, at the guy that never went to the problem than be remembered as "That guy that went to the problem with other dudes."

I stayed home with 1 friend and played video games.

Elab

Of course you went to prom doesn't surprise me

Its a truecel trait when the only females you're hanging out with pre-black pilled are lesbians. Of course the lesbian line was a joke, she only used me to go to prom since no one else asked her.

i swear prom is supposed to be nothing more than a humiliation ritual, the only reason such a thing would exist is to remind the complete genetic trash of their place in the hierarchy.

no i did not go, i had no reason to since i'm not a normie.

Last edited:
I was the only person in my entire year who didn't go to prom, played roblox instead that night (not even joking).

I remember feeling awful the next day when everyone updated their facebook profile to their prom outfits.

No I'm not a faggot.

No
i swear prom is supposed to be nothing more than a humiliation ritual, the only reason such a thing would exist is to remind the complete genetic trash of their place in the hierarchy.

Exactly

I was the only person in my entire year who didn't go to prom, played roblox instead that night (not even joking).

I remember feeling awful the next day when everyone updated their facebook profile to their prom outfits.
Ye it was all over my insta. It wasn't suifuel for me tho. I was blackpilled at the time before I found out the blackpill. I knew I was too ugly to go and just accepted reality

I think I may have made a thread about this before but it was a while back so all I remember is that most ppl didn't go. I didn't go.

In the UK we only have 1 which is the end of secondary school which is when u are 16yo cuz in the UK you can drink at that age (I think). In the UK in primary school (7-11) u have school discos and I went to them but I didnae go to prom. Nor did I go to any parties. I've never been to a party ever.

In the US I think u have more than one idk.

For those of you that did go what happened what was it like?
with my mom.
Left immediately.

My brother went to homecoming and came out with a gf, I never went to any school event

I knew I wasn't going to go even in my freshman year

yup humiliates all the single ugly subhumans

Truecel trait rather than an incel trait?
Yes. Normies are incels too for the most part nowadays yet they go to the prom (most of them). So clearly not a trait of incels per se. But definately a truecel trait.

dutch cant be incel. all incel dutch get gov mandated gf at 18
Where is mine then? I guess it's because I am ethnic that they're not giving me any govt supported gfs.

you have to pick them up at the red light district

That's in Amsterdam, I live in Rotterdam. I went a couple of times but it's because it's right once you leave the train station. To get downtown you must pass through the red light district. That's why I avoid it.

That's in Amsterdam, I live in Rotterdam. I went a couple of times but it's because it's right once you leave the train station. To get downtown you must pass through the red light district. That's why I avoid it.
ride a bike into her pussy

ride a bike into her pussy
One time I was walking with my normie Thai friend through the red light district and I hear these two prostitutes saying "Hello boys" in a heavy Eastern European accent, we noped right outta there.

i never even went to a bday party.

One time I was walking with my normie Thai friend through the red light district and I hear these two prostitutes saying "Hello boys" in a heavy Eastern European accent, we noped right outta there.
homosexual

:banhammer:

In the UK we only have 1 which is the end of secondary school which is when u are 16yo cuz in the UK you can drink at that age (I think).
JFL no you can't.

I didn't go to the one after finishing my GCSE's (loner + bullied). I didn't go to the one after finishing my A-levels (ruthlessly bullied).

There was also a "formal" evening at Uni, but because I didn't have social media, I didn't know. Nobody in my flat bothered to tell me so I couldn't even go in the end. I wanted to die sooooooooooooo bad.
:chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

Guess who that was...
Definitely not you.

I didn't go to 2 proms
I had barely few friends

I didn't go to the one after finishing my A-levels (ruthlessly bullied)
There's one after a levels? I assume that only happens at sixth forms then otherwise it'd b to big and not enough ppl know eachother.

Also luckily I'm not going to uni. Ima do everything I can to not go if I have to go for the job I want then holy fuck it's so over

Definitely not planning on it if it hasn’t happened yet. I have no idea when prom happens and I probably already missed it without noticing.

Nope. Was denied my right to.