Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did this much good looking man existed pre social media??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m seeing this chads and even in the older movies from 2000s people weren’t this much good looking

These fucking chads seems to be produced in this era , they seem like fucking gods compared to most humans

It’s probably cuz of hyper connectivity with social media, these fags were stuck in their local area , now only people in the world are them with non obese woman

I don’t remember this much good looking men before and I doubt they ever existed

They only hire good looking actors

I’m seeing this chads and even in the older movies from 2000s people weren’t this much good looking

These fucking chads seems to be produced in this era , they seem like fucking gods compared to most humans

It’s probably cuz of hyper connectivity with social media, these fags were stuck in their local area , now only people in the world are them with non obese woman

I don’t remember this much good looking men before and I doubt they ever existed
They always existed but as you said it yourself they were stuck in their town or village. Good example is Jeremy Meeks:
Without internet he would still rot in prison or keep selling drugs.
Attractive people go viral on social media.
The more attractive you are the more clicks/likes you get and the more likes you get the more you are shown to other people…this is also how Tinder works.

imagine what the chads who are being born now are going to look like in 20 years. the 18 yr olds in 2050 will look like a completely different species. 6 foot 8 giga chads alongside 5 foot 5 hyper incels.

imagine what the chads who are being born now are going to look like in 20 years. the 18 yr olds in 2050 will look like a completely different species. 6 foot 8 giga chads alongside 5 foot 5 hyper incels.
Yeah

They always existed but as you said it yourself they were stuck in their town or village. Good example is Jeremy Meeks:
Without internet he would still rot in prison or keep selling drugs.
Attractive people go viral on social media.
The more attractive you are the more clicks/likes you get and the more likes you get the more you are shown to other people…this is also how Tinder works.
no i really dont think so man. its definitely the result of the continued eugenics they are doing with breeding only chad. its going to keep getting more extreme

no i really dont think so man. its definitely the result of the continued eugenics they are doing with breeding only chad. its going to keep getting more extreme
Maybe

But ugly woman still produce

Microplastics causing the prettyboy revolution in Chads and nerfing everyone else into oblivion.

Maybe

But ugly woman still produce
yeah thats why its gunna be really bad with massive stark differences. the difference between chad and everyone else will be drastic. it will literally be 2 different species. the non chad drone working class that is over a foot shorter and infinitely uglier and low t vs the foot or 2 foot higher giga robust chads with high t

Most women are not reproducing with Chads. Also remember that a lot of women end up having babies with beta men once they're done rising the CC.

yeah thats why its gunna be really bad with massive stark differences. the difference between chad and everyone else will be drastic. it will literally be 2 different species. the non chad drone working class that is over a foot shorter and infinitely uglier and low t vs the foot or 2 foot higher giga robust chads with high t
It’s like that these days

It’s like that these days
not nearly as extreme. there still shit ton of men that are kind of "in between". in 50 years there will be no more gray areas. just huge stark drastic difference. no more "inbetween" men. no more chadlite hightier normie, normie, etc. just giga pure incel and giga pure chad

why do you think there will still be shortcels if hypergamy and associated selection continues to run its course?

The whole „Chad only“ thing is quite new and mostly in first world countries. In poorer countries subhumans reproduce like rabbits. Just open your eyes. And subhumans with money have harems.

why do you think there will still be shortcels if hypergamy and associated selection continues to run its course?
why is there 5000 types of fish when some are obviously vastly superior? ugly women will breed still and produce ugly kids

The whole „Chad only“ thing is quite new and mostly in first world countries. In poorer countries subhumans reproduce like rabbits. Just open your eyes. And subhumans with money have harems.
im going to be going to one of these said countries in about a year.

why is there 5000 types of fish when some are obviously vastly superior? ugly women will breed still and produce ugly kids
fair but I would expect the number of shortcels to decline given hypergamy is only getting worse and is a relatively recent phenomenon. Never has it been harder to reproduce as a short man than right now.

fair but I would expect the number of shortcels to decline given hypergamy is only getting worse and is a relatively recent phenomenon. Never has it been harder to reproduce as a short man than right now.
look man ugly women will get fucked and pregnant by chad. her male children will be short ugly incels who will have no sex and work to support chads lifestyle. her women will go on to be part of another chads harem. there will still be short men because short women make short men. and they will still be fucked because her daughters will be fun for chad and her sons workers to produce for them.

Nah

look man ugly women will get fucked and pregnant by chad. her male children will be short ugly incels who will have no sex and work to support chads lifestyle. her women will go on to be part of another chads harem. there will still be short men because short women make short men. and they will still be fucked because her daughters will be fun for chad and her sons workers to produce for them.
This

It’s probably cuz of hyper connectivity with social media, these fags were stuck in their local area
This, social media gave every person a chance to gain popularity and good looking people become celebrities over night. Society becomes more lookists by a minute.

I have a conspiracy theory that Chads are being "produced" and genetically engineered using artificial wombs in specialized labs underground, sort of like the Institute with synths in Fallout 4:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I have a conspiracy theory that Chads are being "produced" and genetically engineered using artificial wombs in specialized labs underground, sort of like the Institute with synths in Fallout 4:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Sounds real enough though

Sounds real enough though
I just don't know how in the span of 12 yrs, a bunch of Chads and top tier looking models came crawling out of the woodwork. I was here in 2008 and never heard of Chico Lachowski until I joined this forum. I skipped the :redpill: and went straight to the:blackpill::fuk::fuk:

I just don't know how in the span of 12 yrs, a bunch of Chads and top tier looking models came crawling out of the woodwork. I was here in 2008 and never heard of Chico Lachowski until I joined this forum. I skipped the :redpill: and went straight to the:blackpill::fuk::fuk:
Even Brad Pitt in his prime isn’t as good looking as these models

They are like shape shifters

Even Brad Pitt in his prime isn’t as good looking as these models

They are like shape shifters
And Brad Pitt got cucked by his wife...:feelskek::feelskek:

Not even MAXIMUS CHADMUS is safe from getting assraped in divorce by foids....

And Brad Pitt got cucked by his wife...:feelskek::feelskek:

Not even MAXIMUS CHADMUS is safe from getting assraped in divorce by foids....
Dude look at this shit even fucking bread pit is not as good looking as the chads of this era

Interesting thread, free @Mentally lost cel

Tbf your right. What was considered a handsome man back in the day would be normie today. I think social media has has raised the bar for standards of attractiveness so high nowadays. Especially with social media.