Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did this ever happen to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 37148
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 37148

Self-banned
-
Foids are most promiscuous at 18, there's an average becky looking white girl who was studying pe and she was the only girl in her class, I was smoking weed with a tyrone from her class. guy had with 3 kids at 18 jfl. He showed me video of him and 5 other guys running on a train on her. The video got leaked and the foid switch schools

Last edited:
ask the tyrone to invite you to next train

Future blacked.com star

ask the tyrone to invite you to next train
Have you forgotten where you are? Im a manlet incel. We aren't seen as worthy sexual partners:blackpill:. I couldn't stand to be around the guy after this, he's mere presence was a reminder of how easy it is for some people to get hoes. Just want to point out he was a tallfag:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:

Have you forgotten where you are? Im a manlet incel. We aren't seen as worthy sexual partners:blackpill:. I couldn't stand to be around the guy after this, he's mere presence was a reminder of how easy it is for some people to get hoes. Just want to point out he was a tallfag:feelswhat::dafuckfeels:
yeah thats right but try if you can thats a good opportunity for ascension

No what the fuck this has not happened to me :dafuckfeels:

No. However, I've seen a tall Chad easily gain the affections of a woman I desired but could never speak to.

Pristine Aryan genes.

No. However, I've seen a tall Chad easily gain the affections of a woman I desired but could never speak to.

Pristine Aryan genes.
Can we just ban this guy for toilet worship already?