Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did the dogpill destroy you?

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
There are dogs who have gotten more pussy than me. I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin, and foids are fucking dogs.

The Dogpill Megathread is proof that foids will fuck a dog, before they fuck a sub 7/10 incel.

That evil foid getting arrested in Mississippi for fucking a German Shepherd has really had an impact on me.

it's just super cucked to know that there're toilets fucking dogs while we have no whore that showed interest in us ever.
imagine a fucking animal cucking you and fucking a whore from your own race.
it feels like seeing a white man fucking your woman and you can do nothing about it

Imagine how many men aroud the world are cucked by their very dogs

There are dogs who have gotten more pussy than me. I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin, and foids are fucking dogs.

The Dogpill Megathread is proof that foids will fuck a dog, before they fuck a sub 7/10 incel.

That evil foid getting arrested in Mississippi for fucking a German Shepherd has really had an impact on me.

Please dude. Just please. Stop. Talk about anything else. There are dozens of reasons why hot foids won't fuck us before the Retardpill-ugh-I-mean, Dogpill !

Last edited:
IDK, i don't think it's as common as some people here seem to think it is

IDK, i don't think it's as common as some people here seem to think it is
It's not ! You can trust 85% of normie scum on this one. It's JUST NOT. And where it does happen (like toilet let's her dog lick her) it's NOT a concern that we should allow to dominate our bandwidth in regards to "things to worry about". It's brainwashing.