Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did milennials behave like zoomers?

?

• yes

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • worse bc times were easier

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Idk it seems like the majority of them are libtards and so they probably were more degen especially with money being easier to come by back then,

I wonder if virtue signalling works anymore.

Gen Z is actually more conservative than millennials, especially the males, seems like all Millenial men are the soyjack stereotype with a patchy beard, at least Zoomers have Andrew Tate/red-Pill/Black-Pill

I wouldn't say that money was easier to come by. Zoomers and millennials are similar. Both self centered narcissists, difference being millennials are epitome of manchildren with emotional issues and being obsessed with being victims, blaming everyone, mostly parents. Me and my emotions are most important in the world. Its result of being raised by heartless retarded boomers.

Gen Z is actually more conservative than millennials, especially the males, seems like all Millenial men are the soyjack stereotype with a patchy beard, at least Zoomers have Andrew Tate/red-Pill/Black-Pill
Why is it because they're lashing out bc they think simping won't work and the world became hyperfeminized? So now masculinity is apparently the new cope?

Why? is it because it's edgier? They say that shaming is the rise of something cool, because when something is shamed it becomes the "new boldness".
^either that or people are tried of trannys and blacks overrunning everything.

Aren't zoomers uglier tho? yet now they believe in darwinist masculinity? Lmao. They're more exposed to plastics in their DNA timmy wanted from mcdonalds for example.

I think masculinity is a cope for people who are not aestheticlaly pretty tbh. So maybe they just found an evolutionary mating strategy.

Imo being trad masculine like tate is covering up being an ogremaxxer with a subculture. Is masculinity the answer becasue it's the only way out now? I assume most good DNA was lost to goth nerd rock culture.

Ogremaxxer logic:
Autistic? pretend like new stuff is beneath me.
Ugly? pretend like being hot/pretty is for feminine fags.

Last edited:
Yeah but why is there this new upsurge?

And why were milennials not that way

I wouldn't say that money was easier to come by. Zoomers and millennials are similar. Both self centered narcissists, difference being millennials are epitome of manchildren with emotional issues and being obsessed with being victims, blaming everyone, mostly parents. Me and my emotions are most important in the world. Its result of being raised by heartless retarded boomers.
do you think gen x was like the milennials

No. Zoomer normies are extra special retarded.

do you think gen x was like the milennials
I think that they were tougher and more redpilled by default. If I compare between my cousins millenials are the softest emotionally.

It seems that between zoomers there's biggest disparity in NTness, like there's many zoomers who can't look you in the eyes or speak when there's more than few people, yet there's many zoomers who act in public without any inhibitions, like dancing and filming themselves in public.

Millenials grew up in the 90's which was the last time the USA seemed good and had potential for the future. 9/11, the crash/shitty economy right as they graduated college and Occupy Wallstreet psyops crushed their dreams and made them cruel sociopaths masquerading as social political agents of Good, eternally insecure and deeply resentful of those they believe robbed them of the life they believed to be their birthright.

Zoomers just seem nihilistic and shallow in thought to me, but I tend to enjoy their company more than my millenial peers.