Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Did it ever happen to you to use incel language in public?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Like in school. Just imagine calling your professor a "foid" lmao.

I don't go outside much or talk to people enough to have the opportunities to do so.

Lol that's too unspecific for them to figure it out.
Yeah it's kind of incel adjacent, but I generally try to be pretty careful with what I say when I'm in public.

I almost did luckily my tongue stopped at the right time

Like in school. Just imagine calling your professor a "foid" lmao.

I once called a female friend a "toilet", she got extremely offended and said that I didn't respect her and when I tried to explain that it's language we use on the forum she just got angrier. Can't remember how long it took her to get over it, it was just ONE WORD. Toilets are too sensitive.

I once called a female friend a "toilet", she got extremely offended and said that I didn't respect her and when I tried to explain that it's language we use on the forum she just got angrier. Can't remember how long it took her to get over it, it was just ONE WORD. Toilets are too sensitive.
Funny GIF

No cringe asf when normies use it

No, I don't use it irl. It sounds uncanny if I actually hear it out of my mouth. Sometimes I troll in YouTube livestreams with incel lingo, though

No, I don't use it irl. It sounds uncanny if I actually hear it out of my mouth. Sometimes I troll in YouTube livestreams with incel lingo, though
When I'm talking to myself alone I do speak it sometimes lol

Idk if you want to count the word "soy" as incel language but I have used that word when describing some people before lol

I've said "brooootal" many times

Yes I do and it doesn't matter because nobody knows what I'm talking about (or even cares to listen to me)

I used "cope" a few times when talking to my friend and i somtimes say "it's over"

Some will consider you an incel and some won't. But if you said "femoid" then everybody would.
Oh. Well I am unfortunately an incel

Not really. I think it is better not to use incel lingo in public, seeing as that could get you into trouble since incels are considered dangerous extremists by normies

Not really. I think it is better not to use incel lingo in public, seeing as that could get you into trouble since incels are considered dangerous extremists by normies
Tbh.

Almost everybody thinks all incels are hateful, and therefore bad.
I agree that just because someone is hateful doesn't mean they're bad. There is a myriad of things that can be behind how someone acts. My statement was more of a general view of things. I don't mean to say all hateful incels are bad, just that the ones that aren't are somehow always lumped in to onto the same category as hateful incels.

I agree that just because someone is hateful doesn't mean they're bad. There is a myriad of things that can be behind how someone acts. My statement was more of a general view of things. I don't mean to say all hateful incels are bad, just that the ones that aren't are somehow always lumped in to onto the same category as hateful incels.
It's okay, I get your point.