Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did feminism/ sjwism destroy the gangsta rap scene and replace it with EDM rap like Kanye West?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
I think it did. Especially since, even in the darkest droves of nig culture/ the hood who don't even receive any inkling of humanitarianism will have their music SJWized by the higher ups and that shit will create style. Especially if the women are manipulating the men to not want masculinity.

They’ve been pushing LGBT faggotry and other SJW on black people lately

Ice cube gangsta rap made me do it

true. but a lot of them were larping.
Still, I am talking to you about what is prominent as a culture.
The culture is doomed now because of what we see.
That's my point.

Still, I am talking to you about what is prominent as a culture.
The culture is doomed now because of what we see.
That's my point.
id say m0vies have become more sjw'd for sure

rap is 99% LARP. Future doesn’t even drink lean anymore jfl

Yes, social media ‘activism’ is neutering rap and RnB
Shows you that social systems destroy even the most masculine and brutal of beasts doesn't it?
And yes, rap is larping.
rap = retarded ape posers.
Social systems destroy anyone who stands out/ distinct. And now masculine men are the witches that are to be burned.
The vietnam war killed a lot of manly men.
See it's not the manly who win wars. They may win battles, but it's those with power, authority who take everyhting they want.
Neutering Niggers is essential for SJW plan, and since niggers are by nature cowards they will go for it.
They're cowards who only take the winning side in any fight, and can't abstract concepts like empathy, honor, etc.
Much like rednecks actually.
So they'll always fight dirty, or cowardly.
They're not combatic pragmatists. Just pussies veneering under masculinity lol.
It's why women prefer naturally masculine Chad.
No chance of there being some insecure pussy trying to act manly when you already have the world handed to you.
Nigs are cowards, but they have swag culture which helps them larp with bravado.
A nig will look more gay/ lame/ unworthy nowadays looking ignorant instead of woke.
Or girls will just do their quiet buzzaway from any dude acting too swag if he is sub 5. Which most subhuman nonwhites are lol.
It's strictly LMS nowadays, not your bad ass lifestyle that gets you anything.
So smoking/ drinking is seen as a loserville ticket.
Lowers your LMS tremendously and girls will hate balding, aging, more than a guy who is chad but isn't having a fun time partying an shit.

Last edited:
"EDM rap like kanye west" :waitwhat:
not sure what you mean.

But yeah, rap is definitely more cucked these days. Too much female empowerment shit. That's why I'm exploring other types of music. I would blame whiteknight fags like drake more than anyone else though

Kanye is based tbh. Openly supporting Trump as a famous black person with lots of media attention takes balls.

His music is pretty good too

Kanye is based tbh. Openly supporting Trump as a famous black person with lots of media attention takes balls.

His music is pretty good too
he also defends r kelly and other men who were crucified by the media

Rappers are quite literally the only memebers of western society allowed to be openly sexist.

he also defends r kelly and other men who were crucified by the media
Yeah he’s not afraid to speak his mind and piss people off. I respect that.

Yup, you need to find a new genre of music.

"EDM rap like kanye west" :waitwhat:
not sure what you mean.

But yeah, rap is definitely more cucked these days. Too much female empowerment shit. That's why I'm exploring other types of music. I would blame whiteknight fags like drake more than anyone else though
Techno-rap shit. Everything past year 2005.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back