Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did ER post on incelforums?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Was he aware of chad and stacies? Show me some screenies of his posts, I believe ive seen them before.

@greggymex7 any ideas?

Elliot Rodger's 'manifesto' and YouTube video describe plans for ...
Re-Classify mass murderer turned internet meme Elliot Rodger

Last edited:
He posted on pua hate if I remember correctly

He posted on bodybuilding forums aswell

Woah, I need to see this! :giga:

Maybe he wanted to become buff at some point :feelskek:
I’ll try and find it for you, I don’t think he could because buff due to being a framecel :feelskek:

I’ll try and find it for you, I don’t think he could because buff due to being a framecel :feelskek:
I would love to see ER beat the shit out of some foids :feelsYall:

That would of being pure life fuel make the foids realise that barring the SUPREME GENTLEMEN from sex was a bad idea!

he knew how he was unloved and unwanted

he knew how he was unloved and unwanted
I dont blame him for going ER, Tbh ive read his manifesto 3 times and the way he was bullied and spat on makes me think those resposible deserved it.

Sounds like a delusional bluepilled fag.

The hot blonde could've been anyone. The Indian cuck could've just been driving her home so she can fuck chad.
He probably was disneymaxxing a bit to much.

@Lonelyus 7282828281 niggw nigga niggers nigg

Yes, specifically about his penis size.

He posted on forums like puahate and sluthate but I’m not sure if those were even BP forums I think they were actually redpill ones.

I dont blame him for going ER, Tbh ive read his manifesto 3 times and the way he was bullied and spat on makes me think those resposible deserved it.
I also read this shit man. It was brutal reading this and he was always out there and got nothing out of it.

He posted on PUAhate (Which no longer exists)

Was he aware of chad and stacies? Show me some screenies of his posts, I believe ive seen them before.

@greggymex7 any ideas?

Elliot Rodger's 'manifesto' and YouTube video describe plans for ...'s 'manifesto' and YouTube video describe plans for ...
What a cutie patootie

He posted on forums like puahate and sluthate but I’m not sure if those were even BP forums I think they were actually redpill ones.
No they were Blackpill the Blackpill comes from PUAhate

Er posted on PUAhate

@greggymex7 any ideas?

Elliot Rodger's 'manifesto' and YouTube video describe plans for ...'s 'manifesto' and YouTube video describe plans for ...
Never heard of PUAhate?

No they were Blackpill the Blackpill comes from PUAhate

Er posted on PUAhate
ah great to know, i thought those sites were kinda redpill

puahate back then was just very very very early blackpill
when puahate came out in like 2009-2010~ ish, it was mostly exposing pua pickup gurus for being scam artists. paying women to act, lies, preying on men, etc
it was actually the only place where you could talk badly on pua gurus, because on the pua guru's forum, any dissenting voices were quickly banned
i remember those forums. the blackpill was not formally developed when puahate just came out
i didnt browse it much past like 2011, but it was a very big revelation on the scene of lonely men who got no pussy, when pua gurus were exposed as frauds
i remember i couldnt believe it at first, but the evidence was undeniable

you have to understand, pua gurus made MILLIONS of dollars back in like 2006/2007, due to the ignorance of the community back then
guys like david deangelo made tons of money selling lies and hope to otherwise hopeless men

you mean he even approached a chick?
He talked to foids at parties and family gathering but nothing worked

He talked to foids at parties and family gathering but nothing worked
interesting cause I see people saying he didn't approach any girl all the time?
How flirty was he with those girls?

interesting cause I see people saying he didn't approach any girl all the time?
How flirty was he with those girls?
Not enough info about that but he must have said a lot of good things and got rejected given how desperate he was

Not enough info about that but he must have said a lot of good things and got rejected given how desperate he was
I wouldn't take it for granted but it's fair to assume