Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Elliot Rodger kill innocent incels?

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
I often disparagingly refer to Elliot as a cuck who failed his retribution. I mean he fucking killed like four incel Asian dudes and didn't even shoot up the sorority house! And I feel like us blackpilled people give him may more credit than he deserves at the expense of Marc Lepine. I view Elliot as a complete and utter fuckup compared to Marc. Not that I support killing anyone at all.

So was Elliot based or just a fuckup? He didn't even approach foids and wasn't that ugly at all, plus rich. No offense to Elliot Rodger dude I know you went through a lot of struggles man. I actually liked your manifesto in 2017 and plan on re-reading it now.

Elliot was a fucking retard. I hate how people idolize him

It's sad, yes.
But at least people talked about loneliness for several days after the event.

Innocent people dying means that innocent people will get noticed.
Society hates 80% of men

ER was an idiot, idrc what anyone else thinks. He failed so miserably. However, out of any shooter, he was the most incel. IIRC he was on SH/PUA Hate in the old days. He might as well have been one of us. Since he is so relatable he is glorified.

ER also believed that ugly guys got hot girls all the time and explicitly denied looks theory.

:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

he was a piece of shit, killed 3 incels, 3 normies, and no chad or stacie, the dude was useless

Bunch of blasphemers in this thread tbh.

St. Elliot was a hero, he died for our cause and his bravery will never be forgotten. This forum wouldn’t exist without him so remember that before you post your disparaging comments towards our saint.

Yes.

He murdered his roommates because he had an impossible retarded plan to bring all his abducted Stacy sorority sluts there.

He randomly tried to kill chubby sub-5 girls that he knew were not in the Super Stacy sorority that he failed to enter.

Then he drove around a gas station injuring more ugly people that had nothing to do with his situation.

Elliot completely failed at getting revenge on the people that wronged him, and mostly harmed people in a lesser situation than himself.

Reminder that if Elliot were on this board, he would despise each and every one of us for being below his noble aristocracy.

Yes.

He murdered his roommates because he had an impossible retarded plan to bring all his abducted Stacy sorority sluts there.

He randomly tried to kill chubby sub-5 girls that he knew were not in the Super Stacy sorority that he failed to enter.

Then he drove around a gas station injuring more ugly people that had nothing to do with his situation.

Elliot completely failed at getting revenge on the people that wronged him, and mostly harmed people in a lesser situation than himself.

Reminder that if Elliot were on this board, he would despise each and every one of us for being below his noble aristocracy.
elliot.victims.jpg

Bunch of blasphemers in this thread tbh.

St. Elliot was a hero, he died for our cause and his bravery will never be forgotten. This forum wouldn’t exist without him so remember that before you post your disparaging comments towards our saint.

Why did he only kill two girls and three incels?

I like watching ER his videos but that's it. He failed his retribution. School shooter Tim Kretschmer deserves more credit since he succeeded his retribution with a fatal record of 11 foids and 4 men.

If you want to lose respect for Elliot, read about his plan that led to him killing his roommates. Elliot was really fucking stupid about some things.

ER also believed that ugly guys got hot girls all the time and explicitly denied looks theory.

What he said in this quote is 100% true. There ARE ugly males with girls. It's an undeniable fact.
It's cherry picking, though.

Elliot's most known example was some curry with a blonde Stacy he wanted.

It should be noted that Elliot was probably fine with being in a likely betabux situation like that.

But, alas, the retard chose Santa Barbara, one of the very few locations where he couldn't run betabux game.

What he said in this quote is 100% true. There ARE ugly males with girls. It's an undeniable fact.
It's cherry picking, though.

Yeah, but he made it out to be a common occurrence. He talked about it numerous times. He also openly looked down on ugly guys.

What is this heresy

ER was a retard, that's all. He died as he lived, accomplishing absolutely nothing.

If you want revenge, it should be ideological, not physical. Killing random people, even chads and stacies, doesn't get you anywhere. It just alienates anyone that might listen.

Those ricecels acted him negative so they werent SO innocent

Tbh i dont understand him. He is full of contradictions.

Yeah, but he made it out to be a common occurrence. He talked about it numerous times. He also openly looked down on ugly guys.
He was sure narsistic. that's why he never had friends

I like watching ER his videos but that's it. He failed his retribution. School shooter Tim Kretschmer deserves more credit since he succeeded his retribution with a fatal record of 11 foids and 4 men.
Damn I never heard of that guy he seems pretty cool

Why does Lanza get a free pass for murdering little kids when ER gets so much criticism for killing adults? It doesn't matter how truecel anyone is, there's no excuse for murdering kindergarten-age children.

Taking revenge on the individuals who bullied you, on the other hand, is understandable. Not that I'm glorifying any kind of violence, but until society understands the true root causes of violence instead of scapegoating certain groups and individuals and blaming everything on them, the violence will continue.

This guy was constantly looking down on ugly people and believed himself to be better than everyone else. Had he been on this forum he would probably have gotten banned for acting like an ass to everyone, and he hated his ricecels roommates because they were ok with staying inside and coping with Starcraft

Er was incompetent in his operation, even more so than the 4chan school shooter. His manifesto made up for it tho
This guy was constantly looking down on ugly people and believed himself to be better than everyone else. Had he been on this forum he would probably have gotten banned for acting like an ass to everyone, and he hated his ricecels roommates because they were ok with staying inside and coping with Starcraft
Exactly. ER won't last long on incel communities because he would be violating bragging rules and blueill stuff, not to mention shittint on other incels

Cho/Lepine>>>>>>>>>ER

ER hated his roommates, he always got in fights with them and even called the police on one of them. Anyway he wanted them out of the way to use for his torture chamber but obviously that was a terrible idea. There must’ve been blood everywhere. Thats the thing with mass shootings there is no mulligans. Something always goes wrong but he at least made worldwide headlines, shot up the degenerate town of isla vista, brought more awareness to blackpill, and wrote such a great manifesto.

Who has the highest stacy kill count among the saints?

some times i also see that, pretty fucking rare but see that

Weren't the rice he killed trying to get him kicked out of the dorm because they were cucks? They deserved it. ER is a hero to incels. Don't you dare blaspheme against him.

Also the normies completely deserved it. 99% of the time I'm treated by shit by normies, not by Chad or Stacy. In fact, I've honestly only been treated well and respected by Chad and Stacy. It's the normalfags who torment me.

So did Elliot Rodger only kill teasers or innocent people too?

Elliot's story reminds me of the Russian man who was tasered to death by police at an American airport. Human social behavior is incredibly complex and precarious. An inability to communicate effectively with other people, to relate to them and fit in with them, can drop a man into a feedback loop of misunderstandings, paranoia, and desperation that leads straight to Hell. People who didn't have their psychological and social development hamstrung by neurological issues, child abuse, poverty of socialization, and other things don't understand how priviledged they are and how bad things can get, which is why they treat anyone who is slightly different than themselves as though they were being antisocial on purpose and bully and ostracize them and make everything worse.

If they were actually incels... he put them out of their misery. If they were normies/cucks like some are saying, then perhaps they deserved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back