Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Elliot Rodger kill innocent incels?

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
He talked like he was based but when it came to doing the deed he was a fuckup.

He killed the two azns in the beginning for no fucking reason. He walked away from the sorority house because they wouldn't open the door. And his kill count was shit.

If not for his manifesto, he would have never achieved prominence.

ER was never real, he was just an illusion to set the base points of the blackpill.

Sadly, it's thanks to him that Inceldom came to the public and mainstream attention.

If he was smarter, he would buy better weaponry than just 9mm handguns with 10 rounds mags, take some military/tactical courses, observe day and night the "target", maybe try to recruit people with the same problems and hatred to chads/stacies/society that he had. Just to answer your question.
Saying this, I'm fully against any killing of innocent people, especially other Incels and normies.

breivik maybe? He shot up a shit ton a prime teenage foids. Fucking lifefuel
No. I remember seeing all the victims and being disappointed because there was only 1 cute girl.
I dont know but probably paddock
No. Mostly middle-aged white trash.

Cho took out some true subhumans.

latest

Marc Lepine took out mostly dyke looking cunts, which is to be expected.

171206_hj56x_victimes-polytechnique-14_sn635.jpg

Harper-Mercer, sigh. Although he did target one Stacy and failed.

2D072E2F00000578-0-image-a-15_1443826889056.jpg

This is all so disappointing. I want Stacy brutally murdered.

Elliot's most known example was some curry with a blonde Stacy he wanted.

It should be noted that Elliot was probably fine with being in a likely betabux situation like that.

But, alas, the retard chose Santa Barbara, one of the very few locations where he couldn't run betabux game.
Very surprised a foid did not take advantage of him. So many gold diggers.

Betabux not possible there why? Not tht i want too.

Betabux not possiboe there why? Not tht inwant to
Elliot demanded to go to school in Santa Barbara, CA which is a very rich area filled with the highest percentage of attractive people. You need to be a multi-millionaire to stand out there, and his family wasn't that.

Elliot's story reminds me of the Russian man who was tasered to death by police at an American airport. Human social behavior is incredibly complex and precarious. An inability to communicate effectively with other people, to relate to them and fit in with them, can drop a man into a feedback loop of misunderstandings, paranoia, and desperation that leads straight to Hell. People who didn't have their psychological and social development hamstrung by neurological issues, child abuse, poverty of socialization, and other things don't understand how priviledged they are and how bad things can get, which is why they treat anyone who is slightly different than themselves as though they were being antisocial on purpose and bully and ostracize them and make everything worse.
Interesting point.

Why did they kill the russian?
Elliot demanded to go to school in Santa Barbara, CA which is a very rich area filled with the highest percentage of attractive people. You need to be a multi-millionaire to stand out there, and his family wasn't that.
Oh so he was rich but poor in a richer area. But there are still poor people everywhere and he could have found a gold digger somewhere if his personality was not fucked up. Teehee
He talked like he was based but when it came to doing the deed he was a fuckup.

He killed the two azns in the beginning for no fucking reason. He walked away from the sorority house because they wouldn't open the door. And his kill count was shit.

If not for his manifesto, he would have never achieved prominence.
They would have opened the door if it was chad. Teehee

Last edited:
He killed those ricecels because a ricecel on puahate.com made him go ER.

Interesting point.

Oh so he was rich but poor in a richer area. But there are still poor people everywhere and he could have found a gold digger somewhere if his personality was not fucked up. Teehee
I don't know who you're referring to in an "American airport", but there was a simillar incident in Vancouver airport, he was not Russian, but Polish, his name was Robert Dziekański, going to see his mother in British Columbia, he went angry after waiting more than 10 hours at the customs, while having proper papers and complete customs formalities, then he was tasered several times to death by a sub-human negro.

Interesting point.

He flew to the USA to visit his mother. He didn't speak English and had trouble navigating the airport. Nobody would help him, and he was apparently lost for hours. He became visibly agitated and someone called the police. They tasered him to death because he wouldn't/couldn't calm down. It reminds me of Elliot Rodger because all he wanted was the same god damned thing everyone else had, he couldn't obtain it because he didn't speak the "language", and society allows these types of problems to become so bad that he lost his mind and ERd.

In modern society, in contrast to most historical cultures, sex and relationships are exclusive prizes that lie at the end of a sprawling labyrinth of social interactions that are governed by rules that are beyond comprehension. If you aren't born, raised, and properly socialized so as to fit in and be on the same page mentally as everyone else, women will think you're an autistic freak of nature and won't give you the time of day. You can't just ask for sex, you can't even ask how to qualify for it, you have to somehow already know a complex mating ritual, or else you get nothing. Elliot Rodger was a victim of this utter failure of Western society to domesticate sex and make it available to everyone.

He flew to the USA to visit his mother. He didn't speak English and had trouble navigating the airport. Nobody would help him, and he was apparently lost for hours. He became visibly agitated and someone called the police. They tasered him to death because he wouldn't/couldn't calm down. It reminds me of Elliot Rodger because all he wanted was the same god damned thing everyone else had, he couldn't obtain it because he didn't speak the "language", and society allows these types of problems to become so bad that he lost his mind and ERd.

In modern society, in contrast to most historical cultures, sex and relationships are exclusive prizes that lie at the end of a sprawling labyrinth of social interactions that are governed by rules that are beyond comprehension. If you aren't born, raised, and properly socialized so as to fit in and be on the same page mentally as everyone else, women will think you're an autistic freak of nature and won't give you the time of day. You can't just ask for sex, you can't even ask how to qualify for it, you have to somehow already know a complex mating ritual, or else you get nothing. Elliot Rodger was a victim of this utter failure of Western society to domesticate sex and make it available to everyone.
Seems that it was the case I was talking above, he wasn't tasered to death in the US though, but in Canada. If not, similar, who?

If that's the case, please, do not call a Polish, a Russian, it's like calling a white American living in the US from generation to generation since the Independence, a Mexican/South American, it's an insult.

I'd say the first two were innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back