Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did Elliot Rodger do something wrong?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

Did ER do something wrong?

• Yes, not getting into the sorority house

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Yes, ERing his rice cel roommates

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • Yes, murdering people at all

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • No, he did great and all he could

Votes: 3 7.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I just want to know what people think :feelsYall: feel free to discuss as well

Btw this isn't IT bait. Not everything based has to be. I know they'll link it but just ignore it.

I say if you're going to snap and kill people (don't do it; I don't endorse killing anyone) at the very least kill people who really deserve such murderous hatred. Not some random ricecels or a 15 yo boy.

I think murder is wrong but I wish he had made it to the sorority house

looks like a glow in the dark thread tbh

He didn't ER his kike father and noodlewhore mother.

He didn’t get a good kd

Fuck ER. That guy killed Asian guys even though Asian guys didn't even do anything to him. He grew up with his noodlewhore mom and decides to kill fellow ricels.

He did nothing wrong. Only reason murder is seen as "bad" is because of societal pressure and man made laws. There's nothing wrong with it, it's natural in the animal kingdom. No one is innocent in this world.

Yes he did, Mass murdering people is a bad thing to do.

ER was not one of us.

he never even tried to speak to girls, he was retarded tbh. if he didn't have anxiety and autism we probably wouldn't be talking about him right now, even with autism and anxiety he was good looking so girls would probably forgive his sperg behavior

I just want to know what people think :feelsYall: feel free to discuss as well

Btw this isn't IT bait. Not everything based has to be. I know they'll link it but just ignore it.
He didn't kill his bullies, but random people.

Nothing wrong with killing bullies.

I don't encourage people to do it, but if you are going to do it, might as well do it to people who wronged you and made your life hell.

He was a moron, killing random people who did nothing to him. What did he achieve?
Everyone associates incels with that retard now. Good job "St Elliot".
Jfl at the fags on here who worship him.

Last edited:
Even if you look at it from a psychopathic killer perspective, ER threw his life away killing random mediocre people. Unlike AM and others, none of his victims were particularly attractive, and most were men. Which is especially sad since while AM basically rolled the dice and had no real way of knowing who he was actually killing, ER's method provided significantly more control over who he could target and he still underwhelmed.

But I guess you generally do it so that your cause gets more attention than anything else (kill someone important, everyone focuses on them. Kill someone you hate, everyone focuses on the personal grudge instead of any broader intentions). Rodger was a narcissist, he definitely wanted the massacre to be all about him and his message.

But make no mistake, if you think you're an incel crusader but all you actually do is kill Beckys, kids, and other incels, that's a flop.

Last edited:
Elliot was a faggot tbh. He was short and hapa but he had a square jaw and those white genes. Plus his family was rich. Could’ve SEAmaxxed. There’s many truecels who have it ten time worse then he ever did

plus he killed harmless ricecels for no reason

plus he killed harmless ricecels for no reason
no excuse for this. he shouldn't have been a pussy and stayed in his car the whole time in minecraft. Of course, murder is bad IRL.

the level of loneliness is off the charts
To be fair the foundER could've done better but for now it is what it is. Yet people still see us as all the same monsters behind these walls

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back