Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious did commander_zoidberg actually rope?

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
He was a quality poster. I'm getting kinda worried tbh.

I'm actually in tears at this very moment. Instead of having a normal family life like Chad's and high tier normies I'm on an internet forum where degenerates are discussing fucking chickens. Thinking back to 14 year old me i can't believe this is where my life has come too. I knew it would be bleak when i realised i was incel. i knew it was bleak when i had a mental breakdown and became blackpilled. I accepted that but the only social outlet i have left is filled with a worrying number of people who fuck farm animals.

Fuck my life.

Maybe i should commit suicide.

his final words?

@commander_zoidberg pls respond

Last edited:
Real shame if he did we had a few quarrels but it's sad seeing/hearing that anyone here actually did it
If i can recall he's in his 30s so i wouldn't blame someone if they did it at that age

Sounds like he was a little bit too self-conscious. He should've just tried to get along with the hopelessness.

Need more time than a week to see

I really hope not, he is a nice guy.

helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo @mental_out

I just hope he is alright

I cant empathize with him because he is a fucking fascist but I feel the same hatred zoophiles that he feels (or felt)...

Normcunts have blood on their hands.

entirely possible he's just taken a break to cope, i do it myself. If he did rope, he isn't suffering any more.

he went fuck a chicken for the culture