Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone of you ever think of joining the military/police?

Title

• Yes

Votes: 30 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 40.0%

• Total voters
They would never let me join them, or if they did, they would bully me constantly.

They would never let me join them, or if they did, they would bully me constantly.
Tbh this was also the reason why I didn't join.

you guys realize 95 percent of jobs in the miltary are just as safe as living in your parents basement ?!...

The military and police hate incels. An incel wouldn't last too long in the military, I grew up around those maniacs.

I couldn't join the airforce because I was not psychologically and leadership wise at par with the competition. I couldn't join the police cuz I couldn't run fast enough

The military and police hate incels. An incel wouldn't last too long in the military, I grew up around those maniacs.
Nah they love incels in the time of war, because it's a easy way to get rid of them.

Sometimes thought about joining the military/police.

The reasons why I chose against it:
  • no loyalty for this society at this point (why should I die protecting so-called western values when these values were unfit to provide happiness for my own people?; why should I bleed for shitty wages and for a society that despises me?)
  • shitty payment (the work is physical/hard, the payment minimal, due to neither ideological/platonic fulfillment nor material fulfillment I see no initiative to join the military)
  • bullying (yes, jokes about "Transenwehr"/Tranny military aside, but autistic/weak/awkward men still get bullied by colleagues/comrades there because they are seen as a milestone, only if you are a tranny or a woman there are people that will be lenient to you and willing to give you a chance of self-improvement without constant interference from bullies/tough guys, as a man you have to toughen up or else you will be removed, I would probably get bullied there too when I cannot even make it in university)
  • lacking physical/mental capabilities (am physically weak, have shitty coordination/movement, am also mentally slow and have a shitty attention span, the work there would be too hard for me, I would fail anyways and wouldn't have the capabilities for getting better, with my lung problems I would probably not even meet the fitness standards for mall cops, I would fail in any mental/physical screening)
The reasons why I wanted to go there:
  • order/sense for my life
  • physical improvement
  • escape from my home life and no decadent college students
  • uniforms
  • a fascination with laws/forensics/criminology/weaponry/military stuff
Am in the moment in a shitty STEM field and mediocre at best, but still think about joining it occasionally. Any militarycels here? Did anyone think something similiar?
Yeah but all people there are genetically superior people compared to me, also thugmaxxing is more there, it’s not that we’re gonna go to Vietnam with our staff sergeant and brothers in arms, it’s not that good there, people even kill each other in the military or the police force