Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did anyone else use the now defunct Nintendo social network Miiverse?

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
I doubt anybody did. Look it up if you don't know what it is, it started in 2012 and was shut down on November 7, 2017 because it went downhill :feelskek:

Reason I mention it is because it was the only place I had real childhood friends :feelsbadman:

Yeah, I did. My most Yeah!'d drawing was one of American Box Art Kirby with a beard and a penis. It got taken down by the admins, but it was totally worth it.

Yeah, I did. My most Yeah!'d drawing was one of American Box Art Kirby with a beard and a penis. It got taken down by the admins, but it was totally worth it.

jfl. I always posted in this one community, the Wii Fit U community, where all the posts were off-topic. I still remember the most popular users there

https://img.fireden.net/v/image/1515/35/1515353057400.png

no man what is it?

No man, never did that tbh.