Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did anyone else have people cry and argue with the teacher if they had to sit next to you or work with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Incel trait tbh.

Always happened with me. Mostly with foids.

It was so awkward and embarressing for me.

I remember one girl who the teacher didn't let move would sit all the way on the other side of the desk as far away from me as possible to the point where her book was literally hanging off the table and her chair was rotates 90° away from me

Cry no, they would either try and sit as far as possible (the other way of the desk) or give me looks of disgust/sadness/dissatisfaction

Cry no, they would either try and sit as far as possible (the other way of the desk) or give me looks of disgust/sadness/dissatisfaction
I was exagerrating with the cry thing. I know other people have had that tho.

I don’t recall any of them making a fuss about it, but they’d always make some snide comment under their breath and they’d just go sit with their friends a week later anyways.

Also:

2zvpmn.jpg

If your class didn't have a weird awkward kid.... you were the weird awkward kid. During class reunions they tell each other stories about us.

Last edited:
Incel trait tbh.

Always happened with me. Mostly with foids.

It was so awkward and embarressing for me.

I remember one girl who the teacher didn't let move would sit all the way on the other side of the desk as far away from me as possible to the point where her book was literally hanging off the table and her chair was rotates 90° away from me
Nope, I was smart so people wanted to be my partner.
They would never want to associate with me outside of work.

I was low IQ and low inhib. Foids definitely didn't want to work with me because I was kind of quiet and retarded.

I don’t recall any of them making a fuss about it, but they’d always make some snide comment under their breath and they’d just go sit with their friends a week later anyways.

Not cry, but yes, they publicly shows their disgust. They even told me that I'm disgusting and they hate me. I wished them the worst anyway

Yup, in 9th grade.
My teacher wanted the seats to be boy girl. Legit the moment a foid was seated next to me I could feel and see her frustration, then 1 day after, she first thing in the morning asked the teacher to move seats.

Like bitch, just fucking bear with it. Foids are assholes by nature.

Yeah, I remember a girl had to sit next to me but she always sat in whatever seat was available from someone else being absent

a girl called me literally disgusting in class and the (female) teacher did nothing