Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

DId anyone else go through puberty extremely early?

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I went through it extremely quick, my doctor told me that's a factor other than genetics as to why I am only 5'6 at 17, I changed so fast that I couldn't get that much taller. My growth plates have closed. I was getting hairy and horny at only age 8. Most of my class were still little ass squeaker boys who didn't care about girls yet. But I was looking and lusting over ass and boobs. Still didn't make girls any more interested in me though :feelskek:. Won't matter how you are. If you are ugly it is all over. And looksmaxxing will only work for those who already have genetic potential. Not trucels such as myself and many others.

Last edited:
YES

i had armpit hair when i was 12...fucking 12. I'm sure other ethnicels can relate

YES

i had armpit hair when i was 12...fucking 12. I'm sure other ethnicels can relate
I'm white as fuck and I had hairy legs when I was 11, that doesn't mean you entered puberty early like @UglyandLoveless :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I don't think I ever did