Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Did anyone else get genetically fucked by one parent?

• Thread starter Welcumtotherealworld
  • Start date
Welcumtotherealworld

Welcumtotherealworld

Subhuman Filth
My mom has a robust frame/face, curvy and great health. But my dad is a total fucking betabuck to the max, he has had multiple cosmetic surgeries yet still looks like shit. Worst part is that he got them AFTER he hooked up with my mom. My mom even preferred him before his PS.

I've questioned her about what celebrities she finds attractive and they're almost all incels. Like seriously I think something may have been mentally wrong with her, possibly an incel fetishist or something.

Worst part is she dumped some tall viking guy because he was "boring". If she would have just let Chad smash I would probably be out fucking Stacy with my robust viking genetics.

Fuck my dad, I'm killing his genetic lineage, this ends here.

By both, but mostly mother. I'm almost certain if I were ♀, I wouldn't be so fucked.

Mom is 4’10 and for some fucking reason I have a 1.5 inch penis even though my dads penis is huge

for some fucking reason I have a 1.5 inch penis even though my dads penis is huge
You probably turned male in the womb in the last moments. It's over for us, wombxycels.

I'd have to say my mom, soley because she is a mouthbreather. Mouthbreathing ended up giving me lots of health problems.

My dad was a chadpreet and a very high status male back in his home village.

However my mum fucked everything up with her round jaw, crooked teeth and shitty eye area. I still resent her for this, and i don't even know how she got my dad who was way out of her league in his prime.

Now i look even worse than both my parents since my facial harmony is completely messed up.

And imagine that you will be father of your incel son. That's why I said that it's just natural selection

by both. dad was a skinny frame high inhib betabux caucasian, mom was a low IQ african.

I got the bad features from each parents. JFL at genetic recombination. My cousin is a stacy and both her parents are subhuman.