Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did any one else notice how ugly and fat the average black woman or latina is?

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
Every single latina I saw today was overweight or obese. Evey single black lady as well. White women are also fat/ugly for the most part, but at least I see some thin , normal weight or slightly overweight ones. I've read over 80% or blk and hispanic women are overweight or obese

Anyone notice how ugly they are are? Esp. compared to European, South Korean, Turkish or Japanise women? Usually people in developed nations are attractive. As a whole they probably look worse than women in India or Pakistan.

THANK you Muy Diversity (unlimited immigration ) and Muy Body Positivity for making American women uglier than women in India and Pakistan (outside of college campuses and adult high schoolers)

hardly EVER does a sheboon do anything for me. Latina mami tho.... :feelswhere: lots of goblinas tho but nigga you cannot say the average jeet foid is better looking than one from like mexico cmon now. I am not beaner fan but bro curry over bean??

YES WE FUCKING KNOW YOU HAVE ONLY MADE LIKE 38,000 THREADS ABOUT IT

fat women in general are disgusting

hardly EVER does a sheboon do anything for me. Latina mami tho.... :feelswhere: lots of goblinas tho but nigga you cannot say the average jeet foid is better looking than one from like mexico cmon now. I am not beaner fan but bro curry over bean??
At least curry foids aren't mostly obese .

Of course, sheboons are the worst

I would still fuck any woman in a heartbeat

At least curry foids aren't mostly obese .

Of course, sheboons are the worst
but curry foids shit in the street and bathe (maybe) in a river with corpses in it.

how could I forget? It's not like you remind me everyday or something.

how could I forget? It's not like you remind me everyday or something.
Sorry, I know i'm being repetitive, but it has to be said. Foids make fun of "creepy" (anyone sub 7 or under 5'9) all the time. We need to make fun of them back sometimes.

but curry foids shit in the street and bathe (maybe) in a river with corpses in it.
Oh okay.

I was talking about the ones in the USA. I respect Asian American foids because at least they aren't fat pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back