Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did any of your parents sabotage your looks?

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
To this day I have not stopped seething over the fact that my parents intentionally made me get shitty buzzcuts throughout middle and highschool. These haircuts exposed my subhuman skull shape so much so that I skipped school multiple times (I have a long-ish skull that doesn’t suit short hair).

To this day I have not stopped seething over the fact that my parents intentionally made me get shitty buzzcuts throughout middle and highschool. These haircuts exposed my subhuman skull shape so much so that I skipped school multiple times (I have a long-ish skull that doesn’t suit short hair).
Yeah they have but i always said it was there fault for giving me trash genetics

Didn't help me get some products I needed to help with my acne at one point.

constant fucking skintight haircuts, I have PTSD from them now, I haven't had a haircut in over a year.

YES 90% is their fault

constant fucking skintight haircuts, I have PTSD from them now, I haven't had a haircut in over a year.
Same my hair looks like this but shorter.
confused jeff bridges GIF

not really. I guess being fat, but idk how much that is their fault

No, because I'm ugly no mattER what happens to my body

Bad genetics.
Slamming an oven door into my face and fucking my teeth up.

Same, Chads walking around with stylish haircuts attacting pussy meanwhile I scared off all the foids by looking like a cancer patient.

Yeah my parents would always buzz my hair every 28 days.

They sabotaged my entire life.

They sabotaged my entire life.
Was about to write this as well. They're a big, big, BIG reason why I'm mentally ill genetic trash. I feel so trapped in this world bros..

Was about to write this as well. They're a big, big, BIG reason why I'm mentally ill genetic trash. I feel so trapped in this world bros..
I'm sorry, brocel. Life is like poker. If you get dealt a good hand, the possibilities are endless. If you get dealt a bad hand, there's nothing that you can do with it. Doesn't matter how hard you try. 0 x 100 is still 0. :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry, brocel. Life is like poker. If you get dealt a good hand, the possibilities are endless. If you get dealt a bad hand, there's nothing that you can do with it. Doesn't matter how hard you try. 0 x 100 is still 0. :feelsbadman:
:cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

My mother is vege so she was cooking soy slop at least 4 times a week and a hippie so she's been dressing me like some nigger and wasn't paying much attention to my look or hygiene.
There were also a lot of mistakes in her way of rising me on other layers but I'm not going to describe it as personality :foidSoy: doesn't change a lot