Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did any of you try to make a pact with Satan as a child?

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
When I had the mind of a child, I used to believe in God, but I was never really ‘religious’ as I was never taken to church nor had any true understanding of religion, I just went to a religious school and I guess a superficial interpretation of some of these beliefs wore of on me as a result of osmosis.

I remember one day when I was incensed at what I perceived to be meaningless suffering in the world (and of myself), I remember cursing God and drawing a pentagram to try my luck with the devil, did anyone else do this? For a while I thought my continued suffering was a result of having done this, until I stopped being retarded and became an atheist.

No never did that tbh

No, that would've been kinda gay tbh.

I lost my belief in God and every other religious being at a very young age. I sometimes wonder if they ever believed in him at all.
It seems like that's changing now that I'm getting older.

Nope but I wish I did.

No, only with Jesus, but Jesus failed me

No, but i used to beg god to stop foids form hating me but he never gave a fuck about me.

I role played a lot as a satanist high priest in my teenage years.
Fun times.

Many times
When i was a kid i worshiped variety of Evil deities. And i even created satanic cult consisted kids from my from my school

I can't say I did.

Many times
When i was a kid i worshiped variety of Evil deities. And i even created satanic cult consisted kids from my from my school
Was it a catholic school?

I wish god were real. I would immediately sell my soul to the devil to have a chad tier life.

No man, I have always been an atheist.

I tried reading about some black magic but gave up same night. Turned out they are just selling some candles

Lol that’s David Hogg I don’t consider him a chad tbh he’s a Manlet framecel
Haha, I know - I was kidding, why’d you choose him for your avi?

Haha, I know - I was kidding, why’d you choose him for your avi?

I just kinda like the picture because it makes him look like a fucking tard lmao. Pisses me off tho cause he kinda status maxed with his moment of fame, he prob does get laid with SJW Roasties. Hope he gets shot

No but I will try soon