Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Did any of you have friends in kindergarten i certainly did not

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
As the title says , idk why i didn't or couldn't make any everyone used to run around and have fun but i was too stubborn to even write (wtf??)

Now realising your fate is sealed since your start

I don't remember either

No, never did I interact with a couple of kids and that's it

I got bullied in kindergarten.

Cant believe this sentient retarded life is gone to trash because i wasn't nt a thing beyond my control.....

I don't remember, I just need white foid to sex me

Nah I entirely forgot about my kindergarten year

no, you are born subhuman with all subhuman traits.
If you get liked in an early age of your life your chances increase to not end up here.

Never had an friend.

no, you are born subhuman with all subhuman traits.
If you get liked in an early age of your life your chances increase to not end up here.
Thing is as kids we are cute its puberty where we get fucked

Don't remember but i have always been the runt of the litter wherever i am

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

In kindergarten, I had PICA and spent much of my time chewing on pencils until they were very thin

In my second school, I was insulted by other children daily. They insulted my glasses, kicked me(I spoke to the principal over a certain boy named Vincent). I'd give my food to other children who hardly interacted with me. My "friend" started spending time with NTs, leaving me to stroll the playground alone. A young White male started hitting me and pushed me into the snow shortly before I switched to home-schooling(Our teacher pulled him off).

There were children in my neighborhood, yet I couldn't socialize well with them. An older sibling of one of them started denigrating me as soon as I walked inside their home due to my anxious, autistic dissociation. They kicked me out, and I sat alone near my home.

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

details-png.616654

screenshot-from-2022-01-28-01-10-08-png.568079