Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did an experiment at work today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At lunch sitting next to all foids (I’m the only guy in the dept) I decided to mention my ex gf. Now obviously I don’t have an ex gf but I did it to see their reaction. I was surprised that nobody seemed to doubt I had one, so maybe I’m Chad? Lol probably not, most likely they are just being nice or because most are much older and doesn’t understand modern dating dynamics and incels. Is there anything else I should do as an experiment with this?

Brutal no reply pill.

Idk how you can work around fucking normies much less foids. GL

Btw it's not like your coworkers are gonna straight up question you and call you a lying ass incel at work. Df

I did the same

Nobody gives a shit that's why they said nothing. If you were Chad they would listen to your story.

they prob just assumed it was some disgusting methadone addict landwhale singlemom with 4 kids from past relationships that you were betabuxxing but then left you because of your small cock

Pretending to have a girlfriend or ex girlfriend is basic incel survival

they prob just assumed it was some disgusting methadone addict landwhale singlemom with 4 kids from past relationships that you were betabuxxing but then left you because of your small cock
Holy fuck, you didn’t have to pulverize him like that :worryfeels:

This

I need to come up with a fake ex gf backstory to deal with normies. I think it will increase my chances.

If someone you don’t know say they had an ex gf, are you really gonna doubt them?