Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did a plastic surgeon tried to gaslight me ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I schedule an appointment with a plastic surgeon, it went very well, I want a chin implant.

When he saw my maskless face he immediately know what I wanted.

So, during the conversation, I told him that I never had a girlfriend in my 32 years of life, but he looked surprised and told me that my chin wasn't an Issue that serious. and He personally didn't see me ugly. He told me that he know horrible men with cute girls. And my chin shouldn't be an issue, he told me I need to look for a girlfriend.

LIKE WTF. Why a plastic surgeon with YEARS of experience dealing with people would say that I am not ugly !!! WTF then Why I have never received any woman validation my whole life. How that FUCK would I suppose just to get a GF !!!

Why a plastic sugeoun would gaslight me in such a way? I must confess I felt flattered but very confused

My Doctor was very honest with me, he said I'm below average facially and kinda on the short side.

He told me that he know horrible men with cute girls
They all say this, when you ask for an example they talk about celebrities and millionaires. If by 30 you didnt get any atention from girls you should know your face is to blame.

Mabye he knew that the chin alone wouldn’t make any difference

Hard to say tbh. You don't win business by calling your customer ugly lol