Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did a femoid give me an IOI?

heroinfather

heroinfather

Admiral
★★★★★
I was minding my business gymcellin and then this qt.314 gook came up to me and asked how many more sets i have. I said 2 which was how many were indeed left. She approached me, then said thanks when i gave her the thumbs up to go. Is this a potential ioi and should i pursue this?

autism

she was just waiting for a open rack you aspie

Are you saying she was waiting for you to finish so she could have her turn?

Try to interact with her again, do the same with with her a few times and hopefully she'll do it with you (asking how many sets left etc), after like 2 times ask for her name and make light convo maybe a little bit of banter and just get acquainted slightly then play the slow game (it's your only hope)
Going in strong only works for chad

IS THIS SHIT ACCEPTABLE NOW????????????????????

@yetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I was minding my business gymcellin and then this qt.314 gook came up to me and asked how many more sets i have. I said 2 which was how many were indeed left. She approached me, then said thanks when i gave her the thumbs up to go. Is this a potential ioi and should i pursue this?
Nope, probably not an IOI. You should still try to pursue it.
ok i willl pursue her and ask her to a date where should i ask her out to
Ask her if she'd like to grab a cup of coffee sometimes.

IS THIS SHIT ACCEPTABLE NOW????????????????????

@seargentyetiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Rules
  • Bragging: Keep your romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban.

This is how male libido is genetically hardwired into your brain and this is how it deceives you.

she wanted to suck you off right there on the gym floor

you missed your chance

Rules
  • Bragging: Keep your romantic and sexual experiences to yourself, even if they happened a long time ago. Bragging of any sort, including humble-bragging, will constitute a heavy warning or ban.
it wasn't an ioi thinking about it because everyone asks how long it takes to get done. feel free to report me though retard