Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Dickpill]"Every girls needs to try a big penis at once in her life. It's like a rite of passage into womanhood" says roastie.

• Thread starter Monk of Failure
  • Start date
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Roastie loves big dick, though virtue signalling(muh emotional connection) simultaneously.

Dickpill

Meanwhile we don't "try" a single hole in our lives

what's the point of living if you have a small dick? It never fucking began

There is no emotional connection for your dick size.

Not one attachment view

HAHAHAHAHA
BUT REMEMBER DICKPILL SISNT REAL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It’s just A MEMEE COPIJG HAHAHAA FUCKING RETARDS DICKPILL IS THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTIOLN OF S HUMNA MALE MIND. NO DICKLET CAN ESCAPE COPE ALL YOU WANR

HAHAHAHAHA
BUT REMEMBER DICKPILL SISNT REAL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It’s just A MEMEE COPIJG HAHAHAA FUCKING RETARDS DICKPILL IS THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTIOLN OF S HUMNA MALE MIND. NO DICKLET CAN ESCAPE COPE ALL YOU WANR
Dickpill deniers must be banned on sight.

Emotional connection with cumdumpster

imagine actually dating this overused roastie who has a quarry instead of vagina :feelshaha:

Do they honesty read what they type or do they just not care? How are men still signing up for this garbage when it's easily accessible? Hole gives their all for drunken sex... but it's not a factor after you get an emotional connection (i.e. starfish). She even refers to less than average as wee wee, further emasculating these cucks.

Do they honesty read what they type or do they just not care? How are men still signing up for this garbage when it's easily accessible? Hole gives their all for drunken sex... but it's not a factor after you get an emotional connection (i.e. starfish). She even refers to less than average as wee wee, further emasculating these cucks.
I hate this term emotional connection a lot.

Unfortunately this is not true. Many men are stuck in horrible relationships with dull sex. After my favorite hooker left the country I met someone (at a place ofc where punters meet)who has visited her as well. He claimed non of his gfs has ever fucked him like this hooker did.

Unfortunately this is not true. Many men are stuck in horrible relationships with dull sex. After my favorite hooker left the country I met someone (at a place ofc where punters meet)who has visited her as well. He claimed non of his gfs has ever fucked him like this hooker did.
that's lifefuel tbh.

Seems a hole doesn't know how to fuck or sex for chad only.

that's lifefuel tbh.
Only partially tbh. She was a legendary hooker not for no reason, like a 1 in a 1000. I doubt I will ever find a prostitute like this again. But yeah I am glad I met her.

bbc strikes again

alpha fuxx beta buxx, straight from the whores mouth

every time i think of big dick i think of bbc
Mine is worse. Whenever I see a blonde hole, I assume spontaneously of her getting fucked by BBC. Mind screwed up.

It is still no as good as fucking girl who's into you.

It was over in womb.

I hate this muh emotional connection crap by holes. Just pisses me off whenever I hear or read it.

Meaningless crap ngl